1

My alarm clock went off at 5:00 a.m. I put on my boots and overalls over my T-shirt. Wondering where I work....I work on a farm...in a little village.

***

Yeah...you must say...when will all the bad things start to happen...just listen to the story....and you'll find out...jeez people these days...anywhooo. I live on a farm. My mom and dad died when I was little so I help my grandma out. My name is Scarlett. And I am 15.

***

I walked out to where the horses were. That's when all this fiasco happened. I put there food in a little wooden bench type thing for them to munch on...that's when a huge blast went into my house blowing it up. That's when my grandma died. All the horses ran off but I grabbed one jumping onto her. Her name is was cinder and she was my favorite horse. We were like best friends when I was little. Cinder ran off while we were getting chased by things. And what I mean by things were like clowns I guess. Me and cinder ran all the way into a town. "Move out of the way!!!!" I was yelling at people while cinder ran into the streets.

***

They kept following us. They shot at us and cinder fell and my legs were trapped under. "Cinder!!!!! No!!! Please....get up your all that I have left....." I cried. Stars covered her body and I looked up seeing the clowns getting ready to shoot. I closed my eyes waiting to die....to see my mom,dad....even my grandma...and cinder....all smiling and happy. The impact didn't hit me but next to me blowing me into glass. I screamed as glass dug into my skin.

***

I opened my eyes and they were in front of me. I closed my eyes and thought..."someone help...." My hands started to glow bright red then I held them up by instinct. They shot out fire burning the clowns into ashes. I felt eyes upon me I looked up and saw people staring at me. So the thought that came to me was

Run.

***

Ayyyyy I hoped all of you liked my story!!!! Please vote and comment!!!!!!! :p