2

I stopped in the middle of nowhere out in the open. Probably not a good idea I know. But my shoes are gone and my clothes are torn. I am hungry and haven't eaten for days. I looked at my hands. Where did that power come from. I have been chased by millions of clowns.

***

The sky darkened and I looked up my eyes widening. There were thousands of clowns. I backed up and his behind a rock as they shot at me. I screamed hoping someone will help.

***

"Big hammer little hammer grow grow grow!" Someone said a destroyed a ton of clowns. A white haired kid with a mark on his face and a huge arm landed in front of me.

***

I looked up at him and backed off. He looked scared. "Hey hey calm down we are here to save you." He said. "I'm Allen...and you must be Scarlett" he also said. "Allen!!! We need help!!" A red headed boy yelled while being thrown. "Lavi hold on!!!! " allen said running up and destroyed akuma.

***

I watched behind the rock wondering what they are using and how. In less than 45 min they were done. I stranded up and hugged myself. A stinging sharp pain went into my arm. I looked down and saw my arm. It had stars....like cinder. My face suddenly met the floor before I saw.....a vampire? Running up and I closed my eyes.

***

I woke up in a hospital. I blinked and sat up. I was fine?....but...cinder died...and I didn't...the stars...what was going on? The door opened and stepped in those three people who saved me. I looked at them. Two of them were allen and lavi but who was the other. "Ah your awake." Said lavi who then jumped on my bed. "Your so pretty!!!" I blushed then allen shoved him into a wall. Oooooo that's gotta hurt. I thought."I guess we should get going now." Allen said. "G-going where!" I said jumping up. We all walked to a tall building.

The black order

***********

Hahahah hope you love it