10

(Please watch the video then you will understand this chapter...)

I was eating lunch when I heard the news. Lenalee told me that she and luna put together a dance routine that the komui wants us to do for this show that the black order put together. The outfits were embarrising.....we were cat girls. (I am in the middle lenalee on the left and luna right)

***

We have practiced all day and night with only being 3 hours left. "Someone help me put the tail on." I asked letting lenalee clip my tail on. "Why dies your brother want us to do this.." Luna asked. Lenalee shrugged and we all got finished with only 5 min left.

***

I walked out seeing everyone sitting down and blushed as I saw lavis jaw dropped. I put my hand up to my mouth in a fist leaving a little hole. I breathed in then out blowing fire around making the song start. Luna and lenalee walked out clapping. We started dancing to timber. I am so gonna kill komui after this.

***

After words we changed back into our uniforms. I started chasing komui down the hall. "GET BACK HERE!!!!!!" I yelled. He ran and I followed. I tackled him and he face planted. We stopped as we heard running and looked up komlin was standing there shooting sparks out of his body along with 40 other komlins. Komui ran and I followed with all of them chasing. " AHHHHHH HOW MANY DID YOU MAKE YOUR SO DEAD!!!!!"

*******

I know it was short.....sorry..forgive me!!