5

Lavi grabbed my hand and ran. Since I was bare foot didn't help at all. He slung me over his shoulder and felt my face heat up. I looked up and saw a girl with silver hair riding on a horse chasing the akuma shooting a bow and arrow destroying them in one hit.

***

She landed next to lavi. "Oh hey luna...thanks for the rescue". She smiled. "No problem....did you get a new recruit." Lavi nodded. "We better go." He said to luna and ran off. "Big hammer little hammer grow grow grow!" He yelled and we were in the air.

***

Allen was fighting along side luna and got thrown into a building. Three akumas were in front of me and lavi. Now lavi was standing on his hammer looking at them. "L-lavi...i-im scared." I said telling the truth. I was really scared. My body was shaking and I was cold. He chuckled "its OK....I'll protect you gorgeous.." I blushed. He destroyed the akuma and landed in a building along with luna and allen. He set me down and I looked at my feet. "Why did you carry scar?" Allen asked. "Her shoes were gone." Lavi said and luna giggled so did allen. "Jeez you guys are so mean." Lavi whined. I laughed. They all looked at me. "That was the first time you laughed ever since you came here." Said allen. "I couldn't help it....." I said between laughs. They all smiled at me and I smiled back.

***

I think I might have new friends and hopefully they will love me. Lavi slung me back over to his shoulder. "I can walk..." I said and they all laughed again. They all jumped from house to house while lavi was on the hammer. We arrived at the black order and he put me down while everyone went inside.

***

We all sat around the table talking and eating. "Hey we should all go swimming and camping sometime...if my brother will let me." Lenalee said. "That's a perfect idea!!" I giggled and jumped up and down. Kanda grumbled and mumbled fine. "Awww yuu doesn't wanna get wet" lavi pouted. Kanda bonked lavi on the head and lavi whined. We all laughed and giggled.

*******

Yayyyy done with this one!!!!!! took forever!!!