13

2 months later just cause I'm lazy

Scars POV:

I walked home wearing the excorcist hood. Lavi was waiting for me and I smiled running up and jumped wrapping my legs around him. I kissed him and smiled. I got down and walked into the black order up to my room. I just got done with my mission and lenalee dragged me into her room tying me to a chair. "Wh-what!!!" I yelled ad she stuck a cow suit on...more like a strapless dress and a bell around my neck. I just noticed luna and lenalee were dressed as cowgirls. I yelped and struggled out of the chair. They shoved me onto a stage where I knew this has to do with komui. Everyone was looking at me even our friends. "Act like a cow." I heard lenalee whisper as they both walked up and started doing the boot stomp. I new this stomp and started doing it with them. It was hard since I had no shoes on.

***

I tackled komui to the ground. Lenalee kinda laughed but pulled me off. I so wanna kill him. "Oh yeah there is a mission for you guys in a village proved to be innocence there." We got dressed in our uniforms. Me,lavi,lenalee,luna,and Allen were all standing in a village. No one seems to be out. I had my hood up and swished my tail trying to hear anything or sniff them out. I got nothing. "Well..this is diserted." I heard lavi say. I nodded and walked up to a door and knocked on it hoping someone will come out. No one did. A blast happened and threw all of us into a building filled with people. I looked up and saw skin and at least 7 level 2 akumas. I growled and swished my tail in anger.

*******

This was to short I'll make it longer...I promise just noticed 118 reads!!!! Thank you!!!!