8

I screamed over and over again. I was bleeding and my leg was broken. Tyki thrusted his hand in my chest and grasped my heart. I couldn't believe it...this was it....why?

***

He squeezed it and I had trouble breathing. I gasped over and over again to get some air. I was crying and my vision was blurred. I did see a red head kick tyki in the side of the head releasing me. Lavi......and allen was helping luna and lenalee. I gasped and coughed for air. Lavi ran over and pulled on the chair breaking it. "My goodness scar.....you look like someone who....I don't know never mind." He picked me up and ran over to allen who was helping lenalee stand. I was passed out...so I really didn't know what happened.

***

I woke up in my bed with my purple blanket around me. I looked at my leg. "Great....won't he going camping for a bit....." I sighed and watched the door open with lenalee coming in. "Hey scar!!! Tour alive and awake." She said. "We postponed the camping trip after your leg heals..." I smiled. Yayyy....

***

Allen came in with luna. "Well how are the two lovebirds doing." I cracked myself up and laughed then stopped. "Owww...." I hold my stomach. "My ribssss....hey where's lavi....." I said a bit dissapointed. Lenalee laughed. "He is with bookman right now...why you have a crush on hiiiiim." I gasped and sat up. "I do not!!!" I looked like a tomato right now. Everyone laughed. "Sureeee" allen croaked. I playfully pouted.

***
(Time skip brought to you by............doge....)

***

Today was out camping trip since my ankle was all better. I got read and met lenalee outside of my door. We walked out to where kanda,allen,luna,and lavi were. "Let's go!!!!" Lavi yelled and ran throwing me on his back. "W-WAIT!!! AHHHHHHH" I yelled and everyone laughed following. I pouted again only to have luna playfully smack me. "Owie..." I stuck out my tongue at her. "Careful for me not to rip that out." She smirked and I pouted again and laughed.

***

We got to where we would he camping. Next to a beautiful lake with trees surround. We had three tents to set up... It goes me and lavi in one. Lenalee and kanda. And luna and allen. Don't ask why its me and lavi. Anyway we set up our tents...lucky me and lavis was large enough. After what seems like hours it was finally done. I dusted my hands off. I always loved camping. "OK lavi and allen go get wood." Lenalee said to the boys. They saluted and walked off. I laughed again. "Scar you will start the fire." I nodded. "And you will help me and luna cook the food." I nodded again and saluted. "Kanda.....go help the boys." He grumbled and walked off after them. Well then let's get started.

***

I made my finger light up on fire and started the fire in the pit. I then helped lenalee and luna make food for us. It was getting dark so we sat around the fire eating. Lenalee giggled "scar do you have a crush on lavi!!" She blurted out and I choked on my food. Lavi loomed confused and stared at me. "Umm....I think we need more wood." I ran off into the woods with lavi following me.

********

Kehehehehehehehe :p