12

Lenalee wanted to have a sleepover with everyone. Lavi,lenalee,me,allen,luna,and even kanda. It was almost 12:00 and I was tired. I yawned and swished my tail a bit swaying then falling into the piles of blankets and pillows. I was wearing my fuzzy pajama bottoms and a long sleeved shirt. I was warm so u hugged lavi making me comfortable. He warms my heart and protects me. Spirit walked over and curled up next to my head. I was instantly asleep.

***

Lenalees POV:

I saw scar fall asleep next to lavi. Next thing you know I fell through a hole with everyone falling after me except for scar.

***

Scars POV:

I woke up yawning. It was like 4:00 in the morning. I loomed around for everyone but I was in a room I didn't know. Everything was all purple and black. I got out of bed and looked around sniffing things. I walked down a long hallway and into a huge room and saw a horrible sight. Every single of my friends were looking like dolls. In elegant dresses and suits. I ran over trying to wake them up tears forming and falling down my cheeks. They wouldn't wake up, I was alone. My shirt was half falling down my shoulder and my hair was in a mess. My ears pulled down and my tail drooped.

***

I heard voices behind me and saw road standing there giggeling. I growled but didn't have enough courage to run at her. She sent candles my way. I dogged most of them but still ended up getting hurt. Tyki came up from behind and squeezed my lung causing me not breath. I fell to the floor gasping for air only to have skin a huge sweet maniacted guy throw me into a wall. I fell to the floor not having any strength. My vision was blurry but I saw just enough to see Allen's arm go into his akuma weapon and attack the Noah. I blacked out. No....not now.....

***

Luna's POV:

I leaned against Allen's shoulder and sighed. It has been 4 weeks since the beating of scar. She was badly wounded to where she was in a coma. Lavi has not been taking this good. He locked himself up. He would not smile anymore. "It'll be OK...she will wake up..." Allen's voice ringed through my ears and he kissed my for head. I nodded in return.

*****

This was bad......god I'm horrible..