9

As I ran I can hear lavi yelling. So I stopped and he ran right into me. I yelped as he hit a tree. I ran over and crouched. "Ooooo you OK...." He sweat dropped and got up. "Yeah...is it true you have a crush on me?" I looked down my face as red as a tomato.

***

He rubbed the back of his head. "Yes...." I said looking up. He smiled "Bookman's are in no need of a heart but I guess you can be my heart." I blushed then smiled giggling. He looked confused. "Why are you laughing." I got something out of his hair. It was a baby bird. He made and 'o' shape with his mouth. "You had a friend." I said letting the bird.

***

We were walking back greeted by the rest and sat down. "I have founded a birdy" I said. "I have named it red...cause it was in lavis red hair.." I said with a proud face.

***

It was night so I crawled into the tent and flopped on my sleeping bag. Bad idea.....ow my stomach...the ground is to hard. Lavi came in and i pretended to be asleep. He pocked me over and over but I wouldn't budge. He pouted and threw a pillow at me. I just hugged it and rolled over. He sat on me which causes me to struggle. "Get offff!" I struggled more. "Nope...not tell I get a good nights kiss." He said pouting. What is he crazy...."fine!" I kissed his cheek. He got off and I threw his pillow at him. He laughed and llayed down.

***

It was now morning so I got out. Lenalee and luna were already out. "Seems the boys don't wanna get up." Luna said. "We can always poor water on them." I suggested.
They laughed. "Can we go swimming" lenalee said. "Perfect idea!" I nodded.

***

Lenalee was wearing a bluish-green bikini. Luna had silver of course. And I had a red with fire marked on the right breast. The boys came out wondering what the commotion was. They all had smiles on there faces...except kanda...of course. They went back to put there trunks on and jumped off the cliff with Allen landing on luna and me laughing. "Heads up!!!" I looked up with widened eyes as lavi landed on me. I spit out water and sweat dropped as everyone laugh even kanda.

***

"Akuma!!!!" Yelled luna from the cliffs I was out getting us towels when I came to the camp there were three of the Noah family. I walked backwards and ran back to the others but stopped. I saw the most horrific sight. Everyone was dead. Road came over and giggled. "Pretty sight isn't it....poor exorcists...." My eyes changed color from my purple orbs to red and my hair color to white. Fox ears and a tail grew and I laughed killing all of the black order.

***

I woke up in my room with sweat beading down my forehead. What was that....a nightmare...just a nightmare. I climbed out of bed in wearing just a T-shirt and stuck on my slippers. I opened my dkkr and quietly walked out towards lavis room. I opened it and walked to his bed poking him. He opened his green eye and looked at me. "I had a nightmare." I said. He pulled me into his bed and hugged me falling back to sleep. His breathing trickiling onto my neck made me feel more comfortable and made me fall back to sleep hoping not to have that nightmare again.

*********

Hi!!!!! Sorry for not updating again I am creating a new story on soul eater!!!!