11

The komlins have taken over the black order. I was hiding in a room with the panda bookman. He was looking at books while I was just sitting there. "Scarlett...are you in love with lavi....truly in love..." The panda said. "Of course I do!!! What kinda question was that...." I asked about to cry. "You know Bookman's are in no need of a heart." He said still looking at a book. "I don't care, lavi needs a heart,I don't care what you say.....lavi is always alone..I can tell...you just have no heart.that's why you don't want lavi to love...cause your alone your self..." I yelled and ran out of the room.

***

I ran outside and out of the black order going into a forest and sat under a tree. Training always calms me down. I started to stand up until a pain happened in my head. I screamed and held my head. My eyes switched from purple to red my hair switched from pink to white. Fox ears and tail came out. This is it....the black order is in doom.....and its all because of me.

***

I tried taking the thing inside of me over....but it took my body. I hid in the forest telling the thing not to destroy the black order. I tried to get full control. I can hear lavis voice yeling for me. It had a sad tone. I tried hiding farther but Allen looks at me. "Oh scar....what happened to you." I hissed and saw lavis face full of fear. My ears pull down but then perked back up when lavi hugs me. I hugged back and cried into his shoulder. Lenalee and luna stopped at the sight. "Your still scar...no matter what you look like...you have friends...that love you..." Luna said smiling.

***

It has been days and all of the black order did not care what I look like. Turns out my innocence was that of a fox. A fire fox. And all she wanted was to bring herself out and let people accept her. She came out of my body in a beautiful white fox. I named her 'spirit'.

***

"Ever since you came back, you have not taken a bath scar...." I perked my ears up and turned to face the door. Lavi was leaning against the door. Komui wanted me and lavi in the same room so he can take care of me and keep an eye out. He walked over and hugged me. "I still love you no matter what." He kissed my forehead and I ended up smiling. He then dragged me into the bathroom and set me down in the tub. I was in a towel so I was covered. He started to wash my hair and all I did was pout cause this was awkward. He laughed and continued to scrub.

******

Hah!!!! This was really bad.....hahahahaha I'm horrible at writing...