4

I put my pink hair up into a ponytail.....yeah I don't know why...I have pink hair and purple eyes...I was born that way.I stand up and walked outside. Its weird that no one wants to come out. I narrowed my eyes when I saw a man with a top hat. He looks suspicious....I can't put my finger on it...his skin looks weird too...what's with the tattoos on his forehead. I looked down and he was gone. Dammit!!how could I have lost him!! I thought.

***

I jumped down off the balcony. It's weird that he is the only one out here. I looked around and walked. I shivered hugging myself. These exorcist uniforms are so not warm at night. I looked around and yawned. I wonder why no one was here. This is getting creepy. "Lavi?....allen?.....where are you guys....." I said shivering and hoping I would find them. I saw a certain red head walk into a store so I ran into there. "Lav-......" I gotten knocked out the moment I walked into there.

***

I groaned and woke up blinking.my head was killing me. I was upside down wrapped in chains so was lavi and allen. Lavi groaned and so did allen waking up. Oh man...what do we do! I panicked. The door flew open and stepped in that same man I saw. Then a little girl and a fat man. "Tyki,road,and the milliniam earl....what do you guys what!" Allen snapped and glared them down. I was confused as to who these people are. "Ah...young allen walker...I see you got a new....recruit...." Tyki said staring at me. I felt my stomach drop down my throat. This man surely doesn't like exocist. "Hahah earl!! I wanna play with her!! I wanna see what she is made off." Road said laughing and jumping on the earl. "Alright road..." Earl moved his hand up and before you knew it my face met the floor.

***

Road walked up and looked at me grinning. "So your 100% innocence....then I'll have to destroy your whole body." Road lifted up candles and threw them at me. I made a fire dome and appeared behind her kicking her into the wall. I landed on my feet and hold up a fire ball. Tyki tackled me from behind and I threw him into a wall. The earl then bounced on me and I burned him.

***

"I like this girl..." Tyki smirked. Earl smiled and let lavi and allen go. "Oof....awe man that hurt..."lavi whined. I backed up. "Big hammer little hammer grow grow grow!" Lavi grabbed my hand and Allen's foot and crashed into the cieling. I was scared of heights so I covers my eyes.

***

Earl smirked and so did tyki. "Well.....seems we need more for power.." Tyki said and walked off with road following. Earl dissapeared.

***

I sat down on the bed pulling off my boots. Why can't I go back and see my dad,mom,cinder,and grandma all smiling at me. I thought. There in a better place now.... The door opened and lavi came in. "Hey scar..." He smiled. "Hi lavi.." I said as he sat down beside me. He looked at me and blushed so did I. He leaned in and so did I. Then a blast flew me into lavi then into a wall. "O my gosh lavi are you OK!" He nodded rubbing his head. I looked up and saw what I hate most.

Akuma

*******
Hope you guys enjoyed that :p