Our Friendship {K.L. & J.C.}

//Senior Year, last day of school//

Avery's POV

"Jc! Come sit with me." I yelled.

"I'm coming Avery!" Jc shouted back to me.

I was sitting at the table waiting for Jc, when my best friend Jade came and sat next to me.

"Hey babe." She said, looking kind of sad.

"Hey babe, what's wrong?" I asked her.

"It's the last day of school, forever. I'm going to miss you guys, especially the boys. I know that me and you will always be together. You'll be over at my house tonight eating all the food in my kitchen and watching 'American Horror Story', but the boys are moving to California. That's so far away and yupu know how I feel about Kian." She said.

Jade had the biggest crush on Kian. She was in love. I know how she felt because I felt the same way about Jc. We've all been best friends since 4th grade. I don't know what we're going to do without them. They were getting bigger and bigger on YouTube and moving to Cali would give them more opportunities. They really wanted to do this. We'll support them no matter what. Kian walked into the room holding 4 Arizona Teas, as he does everyday. Jade kept staring at him as he walked to our table and sat down.

"Close your mouth babe, you're drooling." I said, laughing. She hit my shoulder playfully.

"Shut up Avery!" She said, laughing.

"Hey dudes." Kian said ad he sat down.

"Hey babe." I said.

"Hey beautiful." He said to Jade.

"Hey handsome." She said back to Kian. They should just get married already. They're perfect for each other.

"Hey guys." Jc sat down with a gigantic tray of food and grabbed a Tea from Kian. I stared at the food.

"What?" He asked.

"Share." I said, reaching and making grabby hands at the food.

"Okay. Only because I love you." I smiled, taking some of the food on his tray.

"I can't believe that today, we're dont with school. Forever." Jc said.

"I know. We're going to miss you guys, especailly since you're moving to Cali." Jade said, tears starting to form in her eyes. Kian held Jades hand and Jc held mine.

"No matter what happens, where we move, how famous we get on the Internet. We will alway be best friends. Always." Kian said, Jc nodding his head in agreement. I stuck my pinky out in the middle of the table.

"Promise us you won't forget our laughs, our jokes, our smiles, our conversations, our plans, our tears, our memories, our experiences. Promise you won't forget our friendship." I said. We all stuck our pinkies out.

"We promise." We all said.