{C4}

Kian's POV

//Flashback//

"So I guess this is it." She said.

"For now. I'll come back for you. I'll always be here for you. I'll always be your best friend." I said, pulling her into a hug.

"What if I don't want to be 'just friends?' I love you Kian, I'm so in love with you that I can physically feel it." She said.

"I know baby girl. But I can't pass this opportunity up. It's once in a lifetime." I said.

"I know. I'd never ask for you to give up your dreams for me. Your happiness is all that matters to me." She said, looking down. I put my fingers under her chin and lifted her face up to meet mine.

"What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"What if you find another girl. What if you fall in love with her and forget about me? Who wouldn't fall for you? You're the total package." She said, I laughed.

"I'm nothing special baby." I said.

"To me you are. You're my everything and so much more." She said, tears falling from her hazel eyes.

"I'll never love anyone the way I love you Jade. You're my number one. My one and only and you always will be. I love you." I said, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I love you too Kian." She said, leaning in. Our lips connecting, fitting perfectly together.

I let go and gave her one last hug, walking away and the tears didn't stop until we got to Cali.

//End Flashback//

Tears welled in my eyes just thinking about it. We go to the airport tomorrow to pick them up. I was so excited. I feel so guilty though. I promised I wouldn't love anyone else. Leaving Jade left a gigantic hole in my heart. A piece of me was missing. I needed something or someone to fill the emptiness I felt without her by my side. Andrea was that person. I put all my repressed feelings about Jade onto her. I set my phone wallpaper to Jades beautiful smile. Whenever I looked at my phone, I smiled and I think of her. I will always have this piece of my heart that smiles whenever I think about her. I heard a knock at the door, I got up to answer it.

"Hey baby." She came in an hugged me.

"Why are you here?" I asked her.

"What? Just because we broke up, I can't some over anymore." She said, walking into the kitchen.

"I don't want you here Andrea. I have very important guests coming over tomorrow. I can't have the house smelling like fish." I said, laughing to myself.

"Come one baby, you know you still love me." She said, walking towards me.

"No I don't. I've moved on." I said.

"What do you mean you've moved on?" She asked.

"I mean the girl of my dreams, the love of my life, the girl I've been in love with for forever is coming tomorrow." I told her. I was getting angry.

"I thought you loved me though. You can't move in you're not allowed to." She said, getting upset. I didn't care though. She never loved me anyway.

"I'm not in love with you anymore Andrea! You treated me like trash. You never loved me." I said.

"Whatever Kian. I don't need you anyway." She said.

"Okay. Bye." I said, wafting her out the door.

"You'll be back Kian." She said.

"I promise you I won't. I have Jade." I said, slamming the door. As long as I have Jade in my life that's all that matters.