{C6}

Avery's POV

After Jc kissed me, I was speechless. I just stood there with a shy smile placed across my lips. He smiled at me.

"You're adorable." He said.

"I disagree." I said, my face blushing.

"I think you're beautiful." He said.

"Stop. No I'm not." I said, being dead serious.

"What?  I'm just complimenting your gorgeous face." He said. I was on the verge of tears. Besides Jade and my parents, no ones ever called me beautiful. I hope he doesn't feel sorry for me.

"Do you feel sorry for me?" I asked him, afraid of his answer.

"What? No, of course not." He said. A wave of relief washed over me.

"Okay." I said, unsure. I'm nowhere near beautiful. I just don't feel like I'm beautiful.

"Here, I'll help you take your bags out to the car." He said, grabbing my bag. I had one bag and I put my backpack on.

"It's okay babe, you don't have to." I said.

"No, it's fine. I insist." He said, so I let him. He carried them out to Kian's Range Rover and put them in the back. I look back and Jade was laying on Kian's back and carrying her luggage in his hands.

"Okay. Here you go." Kian said, handing the bags over to Jc. He slammed the door shut.
Kian put Jade down.

"Aye Jade." Jc said, going in for a hug. She hugged back. I looked at Kian and just gave him a high five knowing not to get too close. Kian was Jades. I knew my limits.

"Let's go to the house." Kian said, hugging Jade from behind.

"Awshum dude!" We screamed. We hopped into the car and drive to Kian and Jc's house. As soon as we got there, Jc and Kian got our bags and carried them in the house.

"Nice place." I said, walking around.

"Thanks." Jc said, coming from behind me. He walked me around. He showed me the kitchen, his room, the pool table, the pool.

"Wow Jc, this is amazing." I said.

"Thanks babe." He said, winking at me.

"You wanna go on a date with me tonight." He asked. I looked at him a little shocked. I had just got here.

"Already?" I asked.

"I've waited a whole year." He said, making a good point.

"Same." I said.

"I would love to go on a date with you Jc." I said, he smiled so big.

"You wanna just stay in, watch Netflix and chill?" He asked winking at me.

"I'll watch Netflix, but when you say chill. I actually wanna chill." I said, laughing.

"Awe..okay." I looked up at him and caresses his cheeks with my thumbs.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said and kissed me on the nose.

"Come on, let's go pick out some movies and pop some popcorn." He said.

"Awshum." I said. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's POV

"So this is your room?" I asked.

"Yeah. You like it?" He asked.

"Love it."

"You look beautiful Jade. You didn't have to get all dressed to ride on a plane." He said.

"I wanted to look good for you." I said.

"You could show up in sweatpants and a tank top with a messy bun and you'd still look absolutely gorgeous." He said, leaning down and pressing his lips against my ear.

"I love it when girls wear sweatpants and tank tops." He whispered.

"Come on." I said.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"To buy me a whole new wardrobe." I said, joking. He laughed and pulled me closer to him.

"Let me take you on a date." He asked.

"Okay." I said. My heart was in my throat. I was so excited.

"Awshum." He whispered and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note

The next chapter is Jade and Kian's date. More goes on, but that's mainly what the next chapter will be about😘😘

~Vanna x.X