{C7}

Jades POV

"So where are we going for our date?" I asked Kian.

"It's a surprise. I have to go a little early to set it up." He said, walking into the kitchen. I followed him.

"Baby, you can't follow me. It's a surprise." He said, I put my head down. I felt two fingers under my chin, tilting my head back up.

"It'll be worth it, I promise." He said, leaning down and kissing my lips.

"I won't be gone long. I'll be back around 7:00 to pick you up." He said, looking at his watch.

"I love you baby girl." He said, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too Ki-bear." I said, walking back up to Kian's room. I figured I'd take a nap while he was gone, we'd be out pretty late tonight. I wrapped myself in Kian's covers that smelled like him and drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kian's POV

I watched her walk back upstairs, and I grabbed a picnic basket from the closet. Inside the basket I put candles, mason jars, apple cider, some plates and silver wear, and stuff to make sandwiches. I grabbed another bag and packed a couple blankets and a few pillows incase she gets cold. I also packed an extra t-shirt, a hoodie, and 2 pairs of sweatpants, if we were to get in the water later.

"That's everything." I said, making sure I had all I needed. I was about to head out, when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Thinking it was Jade, I quickly hid the bags. I sat on the counter, trying to act normal. It was Avery and Jc.

"Jc st-stop!" She said, laughing and giggling.

"You know, the fact that you're ticklish makes you 10,000 times cuter." He said, grabbing at her sides.

"You guys are adorable." I said, they both turned around with a surprised look on their faces. I laughed.

"Hey Kian, what's up?" Avery asked me.

"Nothing, getting everything ready for mine and Jades date tonight." I said, hopping off the counter.

"Awe. Where are you taking her?" Avery asked me.

"Having a picnic on the beach." I said, grabbing both bags from behind the counter.

"That's so cute." Avery said.

"Me and Avery are staying in tonight." Jc said.

"Ahh, Netflix and chill?" I said, winking at Jc.

"No, just watching some movies and cuddling." Avery said.

"Ha, okay." I said sarcastically. I grabbed both bags and started walking towards the door.

"Have fun!" They both yelled as I walked through the door. I hopped in my car and headed to the beach. I parked right in front of the spot I wanted. I took the bags out of the back and walked to my destination. I grabbed the mason jars and the candles. I reached into my pocket and grabbed the box of matches. I placed each candle into a mason jar and lit them. I then grabbed one blanket and laid it out on the ground, placing each pillow at the top against a huge pile of boulders. I placed the glasses and the bottle of apple cider on one of the boulders, using it in place of a table. I placed the two bags to the side and stood back, admiring my work.

"Perfect." I said to myself. I looked at my phone, 6:30. I better go pick up Jade. I hopped back in my Range Rover and went back to the house. Tonight was going to be perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade's POV

I was sleeping so well, when...