{C11}

Jc's POV

Oh no, she found out. Of course I had this coming. How could I do this to her? I feel so bad. I'm just so confused right now. She lead me into my bedroom and shut the
door.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked timidly, playing with her hands.

"Anything." I said immediately. I still wanted to be her best friend, the person she can talk to.

"You've been leaving a lot. I just..wanted to know where you're running off to?" She asked looking up at me, but dropping her head mid sentence. I didn't know what to say. I can't tell her, it'll break her. Why did I do this? What compiled me to do this?

"Baby, uh, don't worry about it. Just work stuff and hanging with friends." I said, feeling an immense amount of guilt crushing my chest.

"Are you sure?" She asked. I hesitated at first, but I had to tell her everything was okay.

"Yes angel." I said. At this moment, I want to go jump off a bridge. I love Avery, more than anything in the world. Everything just happened so fast. Feelings got mixed with other feelings. I let my impulse take control, made a mistake, and now I don't know how to fix it.

"Jc, sit down." She said. I made my way to the bed and say down on the edge. She sat down next to me.

"Come here." I said, sliding my hands under her arms and sitting her in my lap.

"Why so distant angel?" I asked her, she wouldn't look at me.

"Please look at me angel, I need to see those beautiful brown eyes." I said, smiling. She looked into my eyes while I got lost in hers.

"I want you to tell me straight up how you feel." I said in a hushed tone.

"I love you and I know it's kind of pointless because you can do so much better than me and I don't see how or why you chose me, but please. Just stay." She said. I wiped a stray tear that slipped from her eyes and trailed now the curvature of her nose.

"I'll never leave you again baby girl. I promise." I said, meaning every word. I need to fix this. I was lost in my thoughts, when I felt Avery re-position herself to where she was straddling me. She rested her head on my shoulder and I laid back on the bed. She was laying on me, but not all the way. Almost as if she was scared to put all her weight on me.

"Angel, why won't you lay down fully?" I asked her. She raised up, the position we were in looked very sexual.

"Because, I'm fat. If I do, I'll crush you." She said.

"Angel, you have the perfect figure. You're beautiful. You're not fat, you're curvy. That's one of the many things I love about you. In fact, it's also one of my favorite things about you." I said, smirking at her. I grabbed her face and pulled her down for a kiss. She finally started to get comfortable, and laid down on me fully. She nuzzled her face back into my neck, and my eyes started to drift close. Sleep took over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kian's POV

"So how was the food?" I asked Jade.

"Incredible. Chipotle is amazing." She said.

"True, true." I said. We pulled up to the house and hopped out of the car. I opened the front door and closed it shut behind us.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Jade said.

"Okay, have fun." I said.

"I'll try." She said, walking up the stairs and towards the bathroom. I walked into my room and got on the computer, editing a new video. About 20 minutes went by, and I heard a knock on my door.