{C9}

Jc's POV

"Hey baby.." She said, trying to wrap her arms around me. I pushed her away and stepped inside the house.

"What do you want Lia? I have to get back to Avery." I told her, trying to make this as quick as possible. She grabbed my hands, placing them on her shoulders and put her hands around my waist.

"Come back to me Jc. What can Avery give you that I can't?" She asked me.

"Love, friendship, things you could never give me Lia. In Avery, I see the love of my life and a best friend." I said.

"Why were we even together Jc? There had to be something you saw in me that you also see in her..what is it?" She asked, I thought about it.

"I guess..the way you laugh, the way you smile, the way that I could always have a good time with you. You changed Lia. You became more hateful, more demanding. You hate that my life revolves around the Internet. You don't get it Lia, the Internet, the fans, their my world. We were arguing everyday. There were so many times I never felt loved or appreciated by you. I couldn't do it anymore." I said.

"I can change Jc. We can go back to how things used to be." She said, going in for a hug.

"Can't we try again?" She asked me.

"What about Avery?" I asked.

"Let's not worry about her. I can take your mind off of Avery.." She said, grabbing my hand and leading me up to her bedroom.

"Lia, I can't." I said, trying to wiggle free from her grasp.

"Please Jc, I need it. You need it. It'll be quick, I promise." She said, I gave in. She pulled me into a kiss and all I could hear was the click of the bedroom door locking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avery's POV

Jc is taking a long time to get back and he didn't even tell me where he was going. I hope nothing's wrong. I was in the middle of an episode, when I felt a drop of water on my cheek. I wiped it off and looked up at the sky. Within seconds, it was pouring rain.

"Crap." I said to myself. Jc's laptop is out here. If it gets wet he'll be so pissed. I was happy it was raining though. I packed everything back inside. I love the rain. I wanted to play in it, so I took my shoes off and went outside. Playing in the rain was and still is one of my favorite things to do. I looked towards the sky. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth catching water drops on my tongue and spinning around in circles. I felt two warms hands around my waist. I yelped and turned around, seeing a soaking wet Jc.

"Hey angel, having fun?" He asked me, laughing. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes! I love the rain." I said.

"I know. Remember back home, it would rain all the time. Kian and Jade don't like rain, so me and you would play in it all by ourselves."  He said.

"Oh yeah. I remember. I would always get a cold afterwards and you would stay home from school with me. You'd make me soup and keep me company while mom went to work." I said.

"I'd fluff your pillows, cover you in blankets, and cuddle up next to you to keep you warm." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and placing his chin on my shoulder.

"I miss moments like that." I said.

"Well..there are blankets and pillows inside, Netflix is essential in every situation ever, it just so happens to be raining, and I'm sure I can find a can of soup somewhere." He said, turning me around. I placed my head on his chest..and sneezed, immediately coughing afterwards.

"And you're sneezing and coughing. Perfect excuse to cuddle." He said.

"You really want to cuddle with me, don't you?" I said.

"You know you love to cuddle with me. I'm the best at cuddling." He said smiling, proud of himself.

"Actually, my stuffed turtle is the best at cuddling. He's the one whose been keeping me warm at night." I said. He bent down.

"But you were thinking of me the entire time, right?" He whispered.

"You know I was." I said, smiling.

"That's what I thought. I gave you the turtle so you can think of me when I can't be with you. I'm glad it worked." He said, grabbing my hand and leading me inside the house. I laid some dry blankets on the couch and he flipped through Netflix, finding AHS. I turned it to the episode I was watching before I was so rudely interrupted by the rain. I didn't mind though. I love the rain. I laid down on the couch and Jc crawled on top of me.

"Jc, I can't breathe." He said.

"Here, I'll adjust." He said, moving down to where his head was laying on my stomach.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much." I said. I ran my fingers through his hair. He purred like a kitten. I looked at his face. His eyes were closed, little snores were slipping out and he looked adorable. Wishbone came down the stairs and hopped on the couch. He made a spot next to Jc's feet and laid down. Vega also came in the room and I picked her up and sat her on my chest. She snuggled into my neck and I continued to watch AHS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 hours later*

I had just started another episode, when Jc started moving around. Wishbone jumped down and I sat vega on the floor. They went off into separate rooms.

"Hey baby girl." He said.

"Hi. How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Amazing. You're very comfortable." He said, snuggling back into my stomach.

"Thanks." I said. He sat up. Without his body heat I was freezing. Damp from the ran and all the blankets were on the couch.

"You moved and now I'm cold." I said sliding my hands up my arms, trying to create some heat.

"Oh, I'm sorry angel." He said, laying back down. He lifted the hem of my shirt and started placing kisses on stomach, just above the hem of my bottoms.

"Is this warming you up?" He asked me. My eyes were closed, enjoying the moment.

"Mhmm." I hummed. I felt like I couldn't keep my eyes open. I felt so sleepy. Jc started going higher. The higher he kissed, the higher my shirt would go. He got to my belly button and placed a soft kiss right above it. I stopped him when he got to the edge of my bra.

"No." I said.

"What?" He asked, confused look on his face.

"My body is disgusting. Look at all my stretch marks." I said.

"Stop saying that. You're not disgusting." He said.

"Yes I am. Look at my fat arms and huge hips. I'm so fat." I said.

"Listen to me, you're beautiful just the way you are. Everything about you is gorgeous." He said, wiping a stray tear from my cheek.

"Why do you love me? Why did you stay with me, when you can have someone as gorgeous and perfect as Lia? Why choose me when you can have her?" I asked him.

"Because, you're such a beautiful person Avery. There is something amazing I see in you that I don't see in Lia. That's why I chose you." He said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A best friend.." He said.

"A beautiful friendship. I fell in love with my best friend." He said.

"And I fell in love with my best friend." I said, yawning.

"You need sleep. Let's go to bed." He said. I held out my arms.

"Carry me." I said. He picked me up and I wrapped my whole body around him. He carried me to his room and pulled the covers on his bed back. He slipped under them and pulled my body close to his.

"I..love you..Jc." I said, sleepily and in between yawns.

"Love you too angel." He said, kissing my forehead. I drifted into sleep.