Moments- A Niall Horan Fan-fiction

HEY GUYS! So, this is my first fan-fiction. I'm gonna write the first chapter. Hope you like it. So here it goes.

Cover by @XxCuppacakesxX

____________________________________________________________________

i was at my home doing my homework. "Nats, you coming?" he asked. My best firend Niall. We were 15 at that time. By the way, i am Natalie. Niall perfers to call me Nats. He was my neighbour since we were little. we were going to play outside.

He was singing 'flowers in the window'. It was my favourite song. "You know you should be a singer", i said. " Great idea. I'll try doing that", he replied. It was 2009.

The past was amazing. In 2010 he became all that popular and all. "I promise you, I will never leave you alone", he used to say. But now it hadd been 2 yrs since we met. I know I'll meet him on his brothers marriage but it won't be for long. He was gone. He broke his promise...

" I'm trying out auditioning in the X-Factor" he said. " I know you can do it", i said. i hugged him. "Don't forget me when you get all that popular . okay?" i said. "Oh c'mon, you're my best friend I can never forget you", he replied. But he did... well thats what i think

*FLASHBACK*

We were playing on the x-box at his place." Aha, I won again Horan", i said. " You're cheating", he said in an obvious annoyed tone. " oh c'mon, just deal with it. I'm better than you in football and I didn't cheat. You're just Jealous", i teased him. I knew this would annoy him even more thats why i teased him.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Yes, this was my life. A life of complete sadness.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey, i know its pretty small. I hope you like it. Let me tell you this is a really short fiction.

3 VOTES AND 1 COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER.

Please followif you like it. :) xx