CHAPTER-16 ( She isn't coming back)

Here you guys, I thought I should write this chapter today and not lesve you all like this :D

______________________________________________________________

Everyone was happy to know that I was pregnant except the only person I loved the most. Niall. 

I started crying as soon as he stormed outta his own house. I was devastated. I was angry so I thought about it and did the one thing I could. 

I wrote a letter to Niall saying:

Dear Niall, 

I am leaving London today. Don't come looking for me because I would be long gone till the time you reach. I am going to keep my baby. I can not abort her if you think that would be a solution. I hope you would have stayed. We would have talked about it. My dad has no problem with this. And your promise ring means nothing to me anymore. I will still love you though. You'll always be her father. I will not marry anyone and give my child a fake father. I am sorry. I cannot take it anymore.

Love,

Natalie. xx

I took off the ring and give the letter and the ring to Harry and said "Give this to Niall. Tell him I will always love him but he should move on. I am never coming  back."

Then I ran out and took a cab to my home. I told my dad I was moving to Paris for a while till the delivery date comes close.

I went to the airport to leave for Paris.

***

Niall's P.O.V

"I am pregnant", Natalie said.

How could she say that? Why did this happen? I don't wanna have a child so early. I'm just 19 for gods sake!

I stormed outta the house I needed some time alone. Boy, I was wrong. I shouldn't have done that. I shoud've talked to her. I should have talked her into aborting that thing. Wait I can't be so in-humane. Its my baby! Oh god, I shouldn't have done that. I need that baby. I want to see him/her grow up and spoil her. I ran back to my house.

When I got in Harry was  everyone was really sad. As soon as I entered their heads shot up and they all gave me death glares. If glares could kill me then Eleanor and Harry's glares would have killed me already.

Harry came up to me with a paper in his hand and handed it over to me and said "I don't believe this man. You just killed her! You took my sister away from me!" I felt guity.

I read the letter. I messed up again big-time. I had no chance to see her again. I ran to my car to go to her place.

I couldn't let her go. I rang the doorbell and her dad opened the door. "She just left. She's gone from our lives. She isn't coming back Niall. You were the one for her. But look what you did.I expected my daughters love life to be better than mine but I think we can never be happy". 

I walked away. I was guilty for all of this. It was my fault she walked outta all of our lives. Its all my fault. I am guilt for what I did to my friend, my best friend, the love of my life, my girlfriend and obviuosly the mother of my child.

__________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

comment/vote/fan. I love you all readers so much.

Love, 

Shuchi. xx