CHAPTER-14 (We found love)

hey guys, so this is after 2months..

_________________________________________________________________

*2 Months Later*

It has been 2 very long months since me and Niall have met. I have been friends with the other band members especially Harry. He is really like a big brother to me. Whenever me and Niall fight he helps me calm down.

So my dad is going to a work trip for 1 week and Niall is coming over. It will be so much fun to live with Niall for a whole week. We can hangout like old times.

***

"Lia I am going. Have fun, Baby Girl. And take care of yourself and this house", my dad said.

"Oh, Daddy. Its not like I have never been home alone. You can go and I will take care of the house and myself. You take care daddy." I replied. 

"And remember, no funny business", he said.

DADDY! Please. You embaress me so much sometimes. Just go now", I replied more annoyed this time. 

"Okay, I love you Lia!", My dad said. 

"I love you too", I replied.

***

Niall came late at night and we were watching the Notebook together. 

I was cuddling with him. My head was on his chest and he was stroking my hair and kissing my neck. Thats when he said "Lets take it inside shall we". "Yes we shall", I replied. We went inside my room and well as they say the rest of the night was history...

The rest of the week went quickly. We hungout with the other band members and thier girlfriends.

_____________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it... 

Love you all

Shuchi. xx