CHAPTER-13 (Please don't let me go)

So here goes chapter13. Niall's pov is first. Natalie is in Coma.

_______________________________________________________

Niall's P.O.V

I can not see her like this. I called her father. He came he couldn't believe me. He is always here with me. He never stopped crying. How could he? He met his daughter after so many years and in just a few days his daughter is again taken away from him. I coudn't stand this anymore. I couldn't Natalie lifeless anymore. Her face looked pale. It looked like all her blood was drained outta her body. I will get that woman. I will find her and I will kill her. (A/N: If you know what I mean? No. Um.. Have you seen 'Taken' when he says to that taker that I will find you and I will kill you? ah, leave it). 

It has been days since she has opened her eyes.I want to see her beautiful brown orbs so badly. I dying seeing her lying on that sickening bed and not moving even an inch. Its killing me that I am not in her place right now. The doctor came outta the room.

"You can meet her now but one by one. She is still in coma. It might take a little more time for her to recover but there are possibilities she will recover evven more soon than we think", the doctor said and went out.

Her dad went first. I am not complaining I am just saying. He has all rights to see her first.

I saw him sitting near her. He looked so happy to see his daughter but still he was upset that she didn't reply him back. I could make out one thing that he said ' Your date would have been wonderful with Niall. He is a really nice man, Baby Girl. You chose the right person for yourself. He is 'the one'. All these days when you were in this hell hole he stayed here with you. He never let me stay here saying that I need rest. I don't need rest.Tell him that for me will you? I think he thinks I am old. Am I old, Lia?' He started to cry again when he didn't get reply from her and came out and told me to go in. I was touched by his words so much I didn't know what to say. He loved his daughter so much he cared about her so much it was impossible to see them like this.

I went inside and started "Hey, how are you? I hope you're fine. You know I've nothing to say to you I love you."

Natalie's P.O.V

I heard someone come to my bed and talk to me and said "Your date would have been wonderful with Niall. He is a really nice man, Baby Girl. You chose the right person for yourself. He is 'the one'. All these days when you were in this hell hole he stayed here with you. He never let me stay here saying that I need rest. I don't need rest.Tell him that for me will you? I think he thinks I am old. Am I old, Lia?", It was my dad of course. I wanted to say No I don't Think you're old but I couldn't. It was like my body was too weak to do anything. He started crying. I wanted to wipe his tears and tell him I am here next to him and I love him but the my tired body stopped me from doing this. He walked outta my room. I sighed. 

Someone else came in and started,"Hey, how are you? I hope you're fine. You know I've nothing to say to you I love you." Thats when I got up all my energy opened my eyes to look into the deep blue orbs of the love of my life and say, "I love you too". He looked at me and smiled and shouted "Mr. Murphy, Mr.Murphy, she's awake! Natalie is awake!" The doctor came in to look he did some tests and said "Recovered sooner than we predicted", and smiled and continued "But you need rest before you go back to college" and went away. My dad came in and hugged me "Oh Lia, I missed you so so much!" "Daddy I heard what you said and the answer to yourquestion is No, I don't think you're old". I said. "How many days?" I asked looking at Niall. "A full week you have stayed in this room and not moved a single inch", he replied.

***

We went back home. Niall had gone back because his tour had started again and me and my dad were packing to move to London. Yes, we were going to London because dad got a job which paid highto him and I had my college there. "Lia, come now. Its time for our flight", my dad shouted. "Yes daddy I'm coming". I shouted back and went down stairs. "Ready?", my dad asked. I nodded and said "As ready as I'll ever be". And we moved outta the old house

***

I slept in most of the journey. We reached our new home. It was bigger than the one in Ireland. It was really beautiful. I got the room with the balcony like always. I had my college tomorrow and even the thought of college annoyed me. After dinner I went to my room to sleep. It's a big day tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________

Hope you liked this chapter. 

comment/vote/fan

Love you all

Shuchi. xx