CHAPTER-10 (Indeed she is...)

Hey guys so that was chapter 9. Hope you liked it.

______________________________________________________________________

It has been days since I have not gone out of my room. I just cry all day and all night. It feels like months have passed away. I am not hungry. I feel like if I eat I will vomit. Niall always brings something for me to eat but I just give it back to him. He forcefully makes me eat something. It feels like I am dying a slow death. Am I even alive? 

It has been hours. I hear footsteps coming up. Its five days already? I doubt that. My door creaked open and my mom walked in with a disgusted look on her face. "Someone's here to meet you sweety", she said in the sweetest voice possible for her. I got up and cleaned up my face to look more presentable as I had been crying all day.

I went down the stairs to find a man standing in my doorway. "Natalie?", he asked me. I nodded. "Indeed she is very beautiful", he said to someone I couldn't see. I walked in front of the man and asked "How can I help you?" "You just need to step outside this door. I want you to meet an old friend of mine who cares about you. A lot", he said. He looked really happy. So I did as he told me to, I walked out of my house.

I saw a man standing near a car. As soon as my vision cleared I saw the man standing in front of me. I didn't need to second guess my action I just ran towards the man and jumped into his arms shouting "DADDY". "I love you too, baby girl", he said and took a break and then continued, "I got all your letters and even the latest one so I took a train to reach you as soon as possible. I couldn't reply to your letters because I was at the rehab center. I felt loved when you sent me those letters but when you stopped I thought you forgot about me". "Daddy don't sya that! I love you. Mom got to know I wrote letters to you so she didn't allow me. I missed you so much daddy. Please don't leave me again and never with that woman", I said.

He laughed and replied "Lets go inside to our home. And i want to meet that guy, Niall. I have to see if he is the right one for you". "Daddy! Please don't scare him with some wierd questions. But I missed this 'us' time so much. Whats the day todya dad?", I said. "Its 1 April, Why do you ask?", my dad asked me. "Oh, I was grounded for 5 days and she didn't give me food too. She made me stay in my room. Locked. So I lost the track of time. My phones battery went dead so. And did I tell you that she told me you died in the old house". "Someone has a LOT explaining to do", he said and walked inside the house together.

______________________________________________________________________

So this is chapter 10. Hope you liked it. Comment/Vote/ Fan.

Love you all readers,

Shuchi. xx