CHAPTER-20 (Happily ever after)

Hey guys this is it. The story is going to finish in this chapter. I hope you liked it. 

___________________________________________________________

EPILOGUE

*5 years later*

Natalie's P.O.V

It is the end. It's time to say our goodbyes. I got married to Niall last year when we were 26. Norah turned 7 years last month. And now she has a baby brother named Andrew James Horan . We are moving to our new home. Norah is more like her father and Andrew is more like me. 

"Nats, we'll get late c'mon now", Niall said.

"I'm coming honey", I replied.

***

We reached the house. Norah went inside running to see her room. Niall and I went to the living room.

"Niall, its massive and beautiful", I said.

He hugged me and we sat on the couch. "I love you so much Niall", I said while putting Andrew in his crib and cuddling with Niall. "I love you too, Natalie".

We kissed each other. It felt so amazing. His lips were soft and I felt loved and safe in his arms. We pulled away when Norah came and said "And I love you both. I picked up Andrew and we had a family hug.

***

In the past years we have had our ups and downs. We have had our fights and loving moments. But we never left eachothers side in the bad times. We were always there to keep the other one safe my life feels worth living now. My dad moved pretty close to our house because he wanted to see his grand children more. We all lived happily ever after.

Every family has its ups and downs but its the way the family loves that they overcome all the bad days to live a happy life forever and ever

THE END.

_______________________________________________________

Love, 

Shuchi.xx