CHAPTER-15 (You're joking, right?)

I know you know what I know and I know that you know what I am gonna write next. You know what I mean right? right? No? Ah! just leave it!

_______________________________________________________________

I have been sick for past few days. I have been throwing up everything I eat. Its killing me now. I think I got a stomach bug. But I have never got one. This pretty unusual. So I called up Harry.

"Hey, Natalie! what up?", Harry said.

"Hey, I've been ill for the past few days. I just throw up everyday.", I replied.

"Are you pregnant?", he asked.

"Jeez, no!", I replied. Then it hit me I have not had my periods this month I am late this time. This never happened to me. "OH. MY. GOD", I said out loud.

"What happened?", Harry asked more worried than ever.

"Nothing. You know what? I'll talk to you later. I gotta go somewhere urgently. Bye", I said and hung up. Why didn't this occur to me before? Am I seriously pregnant? No. This cannot happen. I am too young.

I ran to the nearest shop to get the test. I read the instructions and went to the bathroom. I waited for while...

I am pregnant.

Oh, so this happening.. I called up Harry again.

"Hey. What happened?", he asked more concerned than ever. 

"H-H-Harry I-I'm p-pregnant", I stuttered. 

"Oh god! Don't take stress I'll be there soon. Call up Eleanor and tell her about this and don't tell it to anyone now except your dad", he said.

"But how, Harry? I cannot tell my dad I'm pregnant!", I replied.

"Okay I'll help you just cal El. Okay? Bye", he said and hung up.

I did as he told me to, I called up El. She was my best friend. I shared everything with her.

"Hey, Lia. Wassup?" El siad.

"Hi, El. Nothing much just come to my place ASAP. It's something really important.", I hung up.

***

El came pretty fast as her home was nearby.

"What happened?", she asked.

"El, I am pregnant", I said.

"Hahaha. You're joking right?",  she asked looking at my face. She might have seen it on my face that's why she stopped and said. "Oh my god. How?", she asked. I started "Well when a b-" she cut me off by saying "Not that. I mean when did you know?"

"Just a little while ago", I replied.

"What are you gonna do?", she asked.

"I don't know first I'll talk to my dad and see if he agree's to keep the child. If he does then I am fine", I replied.

"So, What are you waiting for? Lets go talk to your dad.", she said and we went down to the kitchen.

***

*In the kitchen*

"Daddy can I talk to you?", I asked with El standing right by my side.

"Yes, Lia. Tell me.", he said. 

"Daddy i-if I tell you I'm pregnant what will you do?", I asked.Eleanor glared at me like asked the wrong question.

"Baby Girl, I will stay with you even in the hardest of times. I will never let the little baby go. I will take care of both of you. Your mother had you when she was 16", he said.

"I am pregnant, daddy." , I said atlast.

"I will not change my word if thats what you're waiting for." , he said as if reading my mind.I went and hugged him.

"Oh daddy. Thankyou so much. I love you.", I said. 

"I love you too, Baby Girl. And yes we have to get the baby's stuff, decorate his/her room, bring clothes. And first of all we need to know it's gender. Now go have fun both of you we'll talk about htis later", he said.

***

Harry came and we went down to this conclusion that we will tell the rest of the band together today.

So we were driving to Niall's place. Thats where we are gonna meet and announce the news. Now that I know I am keeping the baby I am more happy than I ever could be.

***

Everyone was sitting me and El got up and stood in front of them. 

I took a deep breath and said "Guys I have a news for you all". They all looked at me questioningly. 

I started to continue "I am pregnant".

______________________________________________________________

Hahahaha. Cliffhanger!! this is so fun to leave you all like this.

I'll upload the next part tomorrow hopefully. Well I know I will I am free. My holidays are going on. So, hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Love,

Shuchi. xx