CHAPTER-18 (Trust issues)

I am gonna write Niall's pov. By the way the story is about to finish.

_________________________________________________________

Niall's P.O.V

I have had enough of Natalie's running away from me. I cannot let her take my daughter away from me. I want to be a part of my daughter's life. Natalie has been with Norah for 2 years. She is watching her grow. And me? I am here waiting to meet my child.

I followed her back to her father's house. She closed the door right away. I could see she was angry. But I saw a glimpse of sadness on her face. I felt like she told something to Norah. Something she never wanted to tell her. Ever. I rang the doorbell Natalie opened the door. She was sad but seeing me again her expression turned into more hardened, angrier and love.

Natalie's P.O.V

I walked into the house. I never wanted to tell Norah about her father. But it was time for her to know that. As soon as I put Norah in her bed. I heard the doorbell ring. I went to open the door to be greeted by my daughter's father, Niall.

"What are you doinghere?", I askjed him. Before he could answer Norah stepped out and said, "Mommy dada came to meet me?"Why did she had to say that? Then Niall stepped inside and said "Yes Norah, dada came to meet you". 

"Neave, go to your room, mommy is coming in 10 minutes okay", I said. "Okay", she said and went inside. 

"Why do you call her Neave?" Niall asked. 

"Because I call her that. And she is my daughter",I replied.

"What's her full name?", he asked.

"Norah Eleanor Horan.", I said. I felt like he was happy to know I gave her his surname.

"Why are you here Niall? Why now?", I asked after a long silence.

"Because I want to be in my daughter's life", he said. I was about to shout at him but Norah came in and said "Can dada and mommy both tell me a night-story?"

"Yes Neave, we can",I said to not break my daughter's heart.

***

"Once upon a time there was a beauitful princess her name was Norah..." I continued the story. 

After 15 minutes I saw Niall and Norah both sleeping together. I go up to put a blanket on both of them but their hand stopped me to do that. When I tried to pull my hand away both of thier grip tightened. So I pulled the blanket on the three of us. I thought that Norah was really happy to have her father around. I should ask him to stay here with her. Not for me but for my daughter. 

***

I woke to a really bad aching body and laughing noise. 

I was not in my bed. Then I realised I was in my daughters bed. She was not there. I got up and went downstairs. 

I saw Norah, Niall and my dad having breakfast. 

"Good morning everyone", I said. They all replied with a morning. "Niall can I talk to you", I asked. He nodded and we went to my room.

"Niall, I thought a lot about it last night and I want you in my daughter's life. I won't be with you. But I want you to be with my daughter. I want her to have a father. But you'll have to gain my trust to be with her more. If you lose my trust you are outta our lives.", I said.

"Thank you so much, Natalie! I will do anything and everything to gain your trust and be with my daughter", he said and hugged me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. What am I doing can not fall for him. Pull away Natalie, pull away. I slowly pulled away.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it guy, :*

I love our directioner family so much... 

Love,

Shuchi. xx