chapter 1

(Izumo's POV)

The door opened as three girls walked in wearing crossfeild academy uniforms ( vampire knight XP)(the girl's white uniform above) two of them sat down, a girl with short white hair and yellow eyes and another girl with long red hair and purple eyes. Out of no where the third girl ( twin of the red head except black hair) hit the two girls on the head " our first day in a new school and you get in how many fights?" she asked looking at the albino."Two." she mumbled the blackette  turned to her sister " how many?" she growled not believing the albino "at least eight."the red head answered smirking. She then hit the albino again "DANG IT RYAN! DID YOU FIGHT ANYONE INPORTANT?!" she asked her question was answered by a group of young men in the same uniform walking in.( the boys white uniform above)"Which one?" what looked like the leader asked " that one ." the others said pointing a the albino " so your storm i don't like you beating up my men."he said."What are you some type of gang calling them your men?" she asked smirking" and if we are?" he asked" then your 'men' didn't put up a good fight." she smirked while standing up.

(Ryan's POV)
Suddenly there was a click behind me i looked back to see a gun to my head and Tiarra and Ricky being held back.

(Yata's POV)

I had just got back from trying to find tatara's killer but when i opened the bar door twin girls  were being held back and a white haired girl had a gun to her head. She glared at the man"are you willing to use it?" she asks "what?" "guns aren't for threats there for action are you willing to risk your life?"(one piece >U<)she asks.The man smirked "of course" She smirked then turned to me 'man she's pretty.' i thought to myself " could you open the door please." she asked innocently. I did as she said and held the door wide open she looked at the twins and they nodded she then turned around and smirked.

(CLIFF HANGER!!!XD)