chapter 4

(still yata's POV)( like 11 o'clock at night)

After eating and watching T.V. we decided it was time for bed "h-here."i say handing her a t-shirt and sweat pants "u-um i have bunk b-beds you want top or bottom?" i asked. "Which one do you sleep on?" she asks "bottom bunk." i say she nods " then i'll take the top one."she says " oh bathroom is second door on the right." i tell her. she nods and leaves to change. I walk into my room and change then lay on my bed and cover my eyes with my hand i sat up and sighed but when i opened my eyes ryan was standing in front of me."CRAP!" i yelled jumping back hitting my head on the upper bunk " ryan please don't do that again." i said rubbing my head. She sat on the bed and smirked " you didn't stutter ." she says still smirking "AND!?" i yelled "so the only way to keep you from stuttering is to piss you off?" she asks.I glare at her " lets get some sleep." i growled trying to calm down she just smirked and climbed the ladder " goodnight mi~sa~ki." she says " goodnig- say that again i'll burn you alive." i growl(his full name is misaki yatagarasu). "Mi~" "don't you dare" "sa~" "ryan" "ki" "THATS IT!" i jumped on the top bunk and tackled her we wrestled around till we fell off the bed. Ryan stood up still laughing "mi~sa~ki." and with that she ran off"YOU JUST LOVE TO PISS ME OFF!" i yelled running after her.

(30 min time skip)(Author note: if you haven't noticed he's shy around girls you have to make him mad or be a guy to keep him from stuttering ^-^)

After 30 minutes of chasing her i finally caught her and ha her pinned to the kitchen floor" what happened to burning me alive?" she asked smirking " that's still an option." i growled. She made a cute face and blinked a couple times " im sorry yata." she says in a girly voice i blushed and looked away. She chuckled then yawned " lets get some sleep." she mummers "that's what ive been trying to do."i growl geeting off of her and helping her up. Once we were back in bed it was like 11:50 just then i noticed the position me and ryan were in earlier i began to blush so hard you could probaly see my face glow. "don't worry about it , don't worry about it." i whisper to myself and with that i fall asleep.

(Ryan's POV) (like 1 in the morning)

I woke up and quickly sat up only to hit the ceiling "ow." i mumbled rubbing my head "ryan you okay?" a sleepy yata asked "im fine yata just a .........memory." i said trying not to cry. I heard shuffling and look beside me to see yata " your not okay your crying." he mumbles i touch my cheek he was right i was crying. I lay my head on his shoulder i could feel him tense but slowly relax i cried into his shoulder while he rubbed my back. " Hey ryan why haven't you talked for 15 years?" he asks resting his head on mine my breath hitched "*sniff* that's because my parents and brothers are trying to k-kill me." i whisper his breath hitched. "What w-why? what d-did you ever do?" he asked looking at me i gripped his shirt "me and my sister were walking home from the park and some men showed up and we began to fight back she was 15 and i was 3 she got shot and i got hit in my throat which messed up my vocal cord which is why i went mute." i explained. I took a deep breath and continued " it healed over time but my parents blamed me cause i was weak, they never loved me they wanted me to die not my sister so i stayed mute." i begin to cry again.

(Yata's POV)
'What is wrong with them they should be happy she survived .' i thought rubbing circles in her back i lay down and took her with me she continued to cry and i kept rubbing her back. After a while she fell asleep i blush lightly at how close we are i backed up a little to look at her she looked peaceful. I wonder why her parents didn't love her, that would explain her attitude " wait her name is ryan storm not as in the storm company in fighting in the army!?" i whispered. I gently shook ryan awake "what?" she mumbled " your not storm as in army and weapons are you?" i asked " uh huh that's right." she said before yawning. " That's why she can fight and take a bullet wound ." i mumbled " yata please go to sleep *yawn* no more questions." she mumbles as she cuddles closer to me. I blush more and pulled the blanket over us and fell asleep.