chapter 5

(Ryan's POV) (morning)

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a couple times ' why does it feel like some ones holding me?' i thought and looked up to see yata. His arms were around me and legs tangled with mine then i remembered last night "he found out who i was related to ." i whispered i looked at him. He had a few hairs in his face so i moved them he stired a little bit and pulled me closer then opened his eyes. He blinked a few times then noticed he was holding me "RYAN! IM S-SO SORRY!" he yelled before falling off the bed ..... again. I got down and stood in front of him " thank you." i say he stares at me "f-for what?" he asks " for helping me last night and giving me a place to stay." i said. He blushed and rubbed the back of his head " y-your welcome i-im glad y-you g-get to stay w-with m-me." he said blushing more. I smirked " why is that?" i asked sitting in front of him" n-no reason." he looked away" really no reason wouldn't make you blush." i say putting my hand on his chest. From his neck to his ears his face was red " mi~sa~ki your blushing." i said in my most girly voice suddenly the phone rang making him jump he rushed to his phone. "H-hello?" he said still blushing.

(Yata's POV)
"Yo yata we need ryan and you down here for her first mission." rikio said " alright we'll be down there in a little bit." i say hanging up. I walked to my room to tell ryan we had to go but when i opened the door she was standing there in a sports bra and black cargo pants. She was standing there like it was no big deal my face began to grow very hot' HOW IS SHE OKAY WITH THIS!?' i yelled in my head."SORRY!" i yelled as i slammed the door 'man she had a nice bod- NO,NO ,NO,NO,NO,NO BAD MIND BAD MIND!' "ryan are y-you d-done y-yet?"i asked."Yeah"she said i walked in avoiding eye contact. "So w-we n-need to g-get d-down to t-the b-bar for your f-first mission." i said blushing. "Yata  are you okay?" she asked walking to me " y-yeah why d-do y-you ask?" I stuttered  "your stuttering." she says.  I looked away and she sighed " please don't tell me your freaking out because you saw me shirtless?" she asked i slowly nodded she smirked " are you that nervous around girls?" she asked leaning in. "W-we gotta g-go c-can't keep them waiting" i said running out the room.

( Time skip to the bar)

"We're here !" i yelled opening the bar door " about time yata we thought she chickened out." rikio said smiling, ryan rolled her eyes. "What's the mission?" she asked  "check on the blue's ( scepter 4) they've been too quite lately." izumo said and with that ryan left.