Chapter 6

( 1 hour time-skip)

I was pacing back and forth in the bar "yata stop panicking she'll call if she needs help." and as if right on cue the phone rang, I got to it first and answered it "Ryan?" "y-yata need h-help i g-got attacked by a b-blue he's got glasses a-and looks like a monkey to m-me." she says. My eyes widened "FUSHIMI!" i yelled in my head " ryan where are you?" i ask "I-im near the skate park." "i'll be right there!" and with that i was out the door.

(Ryan's POV)
"Very good you over did it with calling me monkey though." fushimi said kicking me , i was sent flying into a near by wall i looked over to the twins who were knocked out and tied up. "Im so-sorry yata h-he was going to hurt t-them." i whispered.

(Yata's POV)
Once i got to the skate park i noticed something in the corner of my eye it was ryan she had daggers sticking out from everywhere  and the twins were unconscious and tied up. Just then ryan looked up she had a huge cut going across her nose from one cheek to the other. " Ah mi~sa~ki you finally showed up, too bad it was to save your girlfriend." i turned to see fushimi "what did you do to ryan TRAITOR!" i growled. He started to laugh " all i did was.... show her the power of scepter 4 mi~sa~ki." he said drawing his sword. I got on my board and rushed towards him bat ready , i swung at him but he dodged, he cut me with a dagger on my arm near my shoulder. I used my flames to speed up and quickly attacked  only to be cut on my arms and legs i quickly backed up and coverd my body in flames. "FUSHIMI!" we looked to see reisi (the blue king) and the rest of scepter 4 "get in the truck." seri growled fushimi clicked his tongue and walked past her and reisi. "We apologise is there anything we can do?" he asks "yes." i hear ryan say i turned around to see her trying to get up. I rushed to her side and helped her up she leaned against me "take them home tell them they were in a car crash or something." she says looking at the twins. Reisi looked at her confused she sighed "they've been knocked out the whole time they're going to wonder what happened and i don't need them worrying about me." she explains. "Very well we will notify their parents and tell them to tell the girls they fainted ." he says bowing slightly and walks off. Ryan gripped my shirt wincing in pain " yata lets go  home or to the bar im tired." she says closing her eyes. I picked her up bridal style and rushed home once i got there i set her in my bunk and rushed to get bandages once she was wrapped up i rushed to the bar to tell them what happened.

(time skip to the bar)

I walk in and everybody stares at me " yata what happened to you? where's ryan?" izumo asks i looked at my arms the cuts from fushimi were still open. "Fushimi got a hold of ryan and banged her up pretty bad im okay but she's at my house resting." i say " i just came to tell you every things alright." i say turning around izumo nods and i head back home.