chapter 2

I slowly begin to move and the man pushes the gun closer to my head I just smiled 'this should be fun' i quickly did a front flip knocking the gun from his hand. Once it was out of reach i grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder sending him flying out the door slamming into a parked car, i then kicked the mens legs holding the twins. Suddenly there was a sharp pain in my left shoulder and right thigh 'they didn't' "R-rex dude you shot her." the men whispered i looked up and held my shoulder. The twins smirked "someones going to die today." the twins sang in unison "Damn right".

(Yata's POV)
'Man she looks pissed' i thought as i looked out the door then i noticed something THAT CHICK DENTED THE CAR DOOR!(you know as in the door might as well have been open kinda dent) Out of no where a few more people went flying past me i looked to see the dude who shot the chick and three other guys. They began to run but the girls were right behind them once they got around the corner i lost them" hey yata go ahead and grab the first aid kit." izumo said cleaning the cups "why?" i asked."Remember one of them was shot and they ran after about five boys there not coming back without a scratch, plus they left their stuff ." he said

(mikoto's POV)

I was going down stairs after my nap with anna right behind me "ah mikoto glad your up i think we may have some knew members." izumo said from the bar. I sat on the couch "there girls." anna said getting a red soda from izumo " you want to recruit girls izumo its not for there looks is it?" i asked laying down. He chuckled "ask yata he saw the fight,one of them got shot....twice and still threw them out the door and ran after them." he said cleaning the bar. " Now thats impressive."i said closing my eyes suddenly the bar door opened and two girls walked in one with white hair carrying a red head.They sat her on the couch,her head was in the blackette's lap while some of the members patched them up the albino just stood there."Yata help her." i said pointing at the albino.He blushed a little and walked over to her she sat down and took off her jacket. He looked at her wounds"i'll g-go get some t-tweezers for the b-bullets." he stuttered walking off the albino rolled her eyes and ....pulled the bullets out herself.Everyone winced at the sight of seeing her do that "how can she do that?! none of us would" the members began to whisper .Anna walked over to yata and took the bandages then walked over to the albino " can i bandage your wounds?" she asks the albino sighed and nodded.