Chapter 7

I walk in my room and see ryan still asleep i was about to go take a shower when i heard ryan "mm,yata?" i turn to see ryan sitting up she tried to stand but fell back down luckily i was able to catch her. "You should be in bed." i say she looks at me then my arms and lightly runs her hands over them i wince slightly "im going to take a shower then you can help me bandage my wounds , okay?"i ask. She nods then looks down " im sorry." she mumbles "what?" i ask " im sorry because of me you were injured." she says crying. I was surprised , why was she crying ?then it hit me her parents blamed her for her sisters death " hey , look at me." i say. I hug her " I don't blame you , i blame that traitor, not you understand?" i whisper she nods and hugs  back i smile slightly and look at her bandages which were now bloodied. "How about you shower after me ? we're both covered in blood." i say she chuckles and nods i let go of her and walk off.

(Ryan's POV)

I watched as he walked off " why do i feel so safe around him?" i whisper laying on the bed "ryan,your turn." yata says walking in drying his hair off "alright." "do you need some more cloths?" he asks. I nod then i noticed something he quite stuttering i smiled , he looked at me " what?" he asked. I keep smiling " you stopped stuttering ." i say he looked away blushing slightly " I've become comfortable with you." he says scratching his cheek blushing more. I walk past him still smiling "good." i whisper walking into the bathroom.

(After the shower)

"Ryan i left some cloths on the bed!" yata yells from the living room " THANKS!" i yell and begin to change once i was finished and drying off my hair i feel arms wrap around my waist. I gasp and look over my shoulder to see yata blushing alot "y-yata what are you doing?" i ask he rests his head on my shoulder and kisses my clansman mark i blush slightly. "R-ryan i was wondering d-do you like someone?" he asks "y-yeah." i say looking away he sighs in relief? "c-can you t-tell me w-who it is." he asks. I turn in his arms " i-i ...we need to get bandaged up." i say unwrapping his arms from my waist he looked kinda hurt but follows and helps bandage my injury's and i his. Afterwards we eat and go to bed.