chapter 3

( still Mikoto's POV)

After a while the girls were bandaged up i decided to test them i began to walk towards the twins the albino jumped up and pulled out a pocket knife " touch them king or no king and i'll slit your throat." she growled. I chuckled and held out my hand " you're interesting, you would make a good clansman." i said "so wanna join HOMRA?" i asked . She put away the knife and looked at me then the twins" they can join ." i said " ryan ." the red head said trying to sit up " you can join, we won't but you look like you'd fit in here." they both said smiling. She sighed and shook my hand i sent he flames through her the insignia appeared on her neck on the left side ,the red aura disappeared,she was in. "Girls joining HOMRA this should be interesting." izumo said" alright ryan we gotta go be safe ." the twins said leaving.

( short time skip) ( Yata's POV)
Ryan was on the couch playing with her new flames " hey yata what do you think of the new girl?" rikio asked " why?" i asked turning around " cause if you don't want her one of us will make a move." Akagi said smirking. I just rolled my eyes and sat on the other couch since mikoto went up stairs to sleep, soon i was asleep.

(Izumo's POV)
Everyone left except ryan and yata and i needed to close up, i walked over to ryan " hey ryan you gotta go home." i said shaking her " I don't have a home." she mumbled sleeply. I walked over to yata and pulled him off the couch "WHAT THE HELL!" he yelled "time to go home and take ryan with you." i said he looked at me like i was crazy. "W-What i can't d-do that w-why?" he asked blushing "Cause she says she doesn't have a home now grow a pair and TAKE.HER.HOME." i said "fine ." he mumbled and walked over to her.

(Yata's POV)
I walked over to ryan and began to shake her " h-hey  rya-ryan you have t-to c-come home with m-me i-izumo s-said." i stuttered out she sat up rubbing her eye's "and your okay with this?" she asked. "Well i-if you d-don't have any w-where else to s-stay." i  say she nods and gets up and grabs her jacket and skate board " y-you skate?" i asked she just nodded. I walked up next to her with my board " try to keep up." i said riding off "BYE IZUMO!" i shouted as we rushed down the street to my apartment complex.

( short time skip)

She wasn't half bad she stayed behind me the entire time injury's and all " alright h-here we are i-i live o-on the 3rd f-floor." i said. ' CRAP! I NEED TO QUITE STUTTERING!' i yell in my head as we walk into the elevator " s-so do you n-need something f-for bed or d-do you h-have somet-thing?" i ask. "Yeah i need something how long do i need to stay here?" she asks "how ever l-long you n-need , um y-you don't t-talk much do you?" she looks at me and shakes her head. "I haven't since i was 3 and didn't till the beginning of the year." she says " a-and how o-old are you?" i ask ( if you don't know yata's 19) "18" she answers. I stare wide eyed "s-so you haven't s-spoken i-in 15 years!?" she just nods the elevator door opens and we walk to my door " h-here we are ." i say opening the door.