Chapter 9

(Next day at the bar)

"Yata,ryan great to see you two are okay." rikio munching on some chips me and yata just smile "hey ryan how would you feel about going to a movie with me?" eric asks. Yata growls slightly and wraps an arm around my waist pulling me towards him " sorry i don't think my girlfriend wants to." he growls."G-girlfriend." i managed to  stutter out" o-only if you want t-to be i mean if-" i cut him off by kissing him. He kisses back then we separated  "why would i say no to you, mi~sa~ki." i say he growls and pulls me to him. "Well, well ms. ryan storm ,ms. fighter got a boyfriend the world must be ending." ricky says walking in, i roll my eyes. "How are your injury's?" tiarra asks i looked at her confused " ryan were not stupid we know you fought that man from scepter 4." she says. Ricky smirks " that and your torso and arms are bandaged not to mention the scratch going across your face." she says. "It will be a cool scar." they say in unison i chuckle and anna comes down stairs and goes to ricky. "Can i do your hair?" she asks ricky smiles and nods" kids are cute." i say yata smiles and nods. I went to izumo and get a drink " hey ryan when are you and yata going to have kids?" anna asks. I spit out my drink and yata and i turn red that put ricky's hair to shame everyone in HOMRA starts laughing even mikoto! "I-I  don't know a-anna i  d-don't think that w-will h-happpen." yata stutters out i look at him smiling then izumo whispers something in my ear and i walk out the bar blushing.

(Yata's POV)
I see ryan walk out the bar blushing i quickly follow after her, she was outside with her eyes closed "ryan what's wrong?" i ask she opens her eyes. "I was thinking." she says " about?" i ask wrapping my arms around her waist "something izumo told me." she says. I spin her around "which was ?" i ask growing irritated " that your still a virgin." she says. I blush and let go of her looking away " that says something." she says holding my hand my eyes widened and i look at her. "The only thing on boys minds is how to get a girl into bed, you, you worry about your friends, HOMRA-" she smiles "you worry about me." she says squeezing my hand. I hold her close "your right and I'll continue to, I will protect you from your family remember that." i say burying my face in her neck.

(Ryan's POV)

He looks up at me and kisses me, as we kiss his words replay in my head 'i will protect you from your family remember that.' i smile into the kiss. Yata misaki you better not be lying cause i trust you and will continue to trust you until my last breath.

~END