Chapter 17

Chapter 17

I finish off my pancakes and make my way out of my bedroom door.  I start making my way down the staircase and see a blue glow shining in the lounge.  I walked in to see Harry Potter and Hermione in a giant tent. I try to walk silently to the kitchen but the floorboards under my feet betray me as I hear a low pitch squeak pierce the room.  Samuel's head turns towards me in my peripheral vision as I make no effort to be silent and place my plate in the kitchen sink.

"Hey;  where've you been?"  He asks curiously as I turn on the hot water and wash away the residue on the plate.

"Ughhh homework;   I was given extra stuff so that I could catch up.  And um thanks for the pancakes."  The food was definitely the cure for my hunger.

"It's alright, I was just happening to pass your door and I heard you complaining about hunger so I thought I'd just whip up some pancakes cause I was sort of hungry as well." He replies.

I make my way over to him, the awkwardness still there but slightly gone. "Harry Potter?"  I ask as we look at Harry diving into a hole in the ice.

"Swimming." He replies as we start pointing out obvious things about the movie.

"We should go swimming."  He complains as I look outside and saw the clouds hiding the moon and think about the cool chill that dominated the outside. 

"It's a bit cold."  I state as I think about the cool night air. 

"Not today. Tomorrow...and we can go to my secret spot. I asked as I thought about the coolness of the water. "No silly.  My secret spot." With that he winks and goes off to bed.

**********

I'm awoken from my sleep as I feel my blankets get pulled away from me and off my bed.

"Hey! What's the big idea!"  I scream in anger and frustration.  I feel someone jump on my bed and curl myself into a ball to keep myself warm.  The worst thing you can do to me is wake me up.

"WAKE UP!"  I hear a familiar voice scream into my ear. 

"Go away Danny!" I scream back as I opened my eyes and fail to see in the pitch black darkness of my room.

"Move over guys!"  I feel someone belly flop onto me and land on my foot.

"Owww you landed on me Freddy you fucking asshole." Danny exclaims as Freddy let out a cherry giggle. 

"You know you like my asshole bwahahhwaha.  You can come and sit on the bed too."  Freddy says as he patted the spot beside him on the bed. I let my eyes adjust before I figure out that Jason's standing in the doorway.  He illuminates the room with the lightswtich before he slowly makes his way over and sits down on my bed.

"What are you guys doing here?"  I ask with a raspy voice as I look at them all.

"Samuel invited us; we're going swimming."  Danny answers for the three of them.

"You sleep shirtless!"  Freddy asks in surprise as he laughs as I pull my arms over my chest and try to hide myself.

"GUYS BREAKFAST IS READY!"  I hear Samuel shout from downstairs.

*********

We all make our way downstairs after I usher them all out of my room after putting on a cotton singlet. "Mmmm smells good.  What is it?"  Danny asks as I inhale the sweet scent. 

"Eggs and bacon."  He replies as he stirs the eggs and form their shape.

I looked over into the silent lounge and stare at the clock before I glare at it. "Why is it only 4:15?" I sputter in anger as I feel the weight of sleep on my eyelids. 

"Well that's what time we were told to get here!"  Jason confirms as he cuts into his bacon.

I look over at Samuel as he looked right back at me with a grin on his face. "I told you to go bed early." He says as if it's my fault I'm tired.

"Well where are we going anyways!" I asked adamantly as everyone but Samuel shrug their shoulders. 

"It's a secret."  He says with a cheeky smirk.

"Well what are we doing there?"  I pressure him as I hold his gaze.

"Swimming."  I groan in frustration at his obvious answer.  His face is pretty, it won't be so pretty if he keeps being annoying.

I stuff my hungry stomach as I think about the weekend.  "Pssst Jason. Do you know where we're going?" I ask with hope in my voice. My hope's extinguished when he shakes his head in response.  I sigh and start eating my food.

A/N

Hey guys; sorry it was a boring chapter. What'd you think of it?

Vote/Comment/Follow :-)

Date edited: 20/2/18 . 7:53 am

-YOP