Cersei

"My sister, would love this green silk dress." Cersei says looking at it and feeling the silk of it.

Myrcella and Tommen were with her in her bedroom chamber, giggling around and talking.

"Mother, is aunt Irrista going to be in for supper, eating with us?" Tommen asks shyly.

She turns to her children and says...

"Yes she will, darling."

She smiles at them both, then turns back to the green fine silk.

"It'll match her eyes." Cersei spoke softly, even Tommen and Myrcella couldn't hear what she was saying.

The door opens as Jaime walks in. Myrcella and Tommen stopped their giggles and looked at their uncle. Cersei sighed, putting down the silk dress at the table and looked to her little children. She walks to them and squats down to their level and held their hands.

"I will talk to you later both. Now run along now, go play outside." She smiles at them.

They both smiled back to their mother and ran out the door. Jaime closes the door shut so no one would see them both. Cersei stood up and held the green silk dress again.

"Do you think she will like this?" Cersei asks her brother Jaime. "It matches her eyes."

Jaime places down his sword and walked towards her. He came behind her, and wrapped his arms around her waist, and his head on her shoulder. His fingers were tracing up her breast, then down her warmth private area between her legs.

"I think it would be beautiful on her." He kisses her neck softly and slowly going down.

"Why did you do it?" She asks.

"Did what?" He stopped kissing her.

"You pushed an innocent boy off the tower. Why did you do it." She looks at her brothers eyes.

Jaime lets go of her, and Cersei turns to face him. Her brother smirked at the words she said about the boy falling. He then, leans forward, close to her. His eyes were moving up and down, at her lips, then to her breast.

"No one will know, but between us." He says.

"The boy will know who did it when he wakes up." She says turning.

As she was turning to place the dress down, Jaime quickly wrapped his arms around her, tightening his grip, making Cersei drop the dress onto the floor. Jaime's head was resting on her shoulder and whispering to her ear.

"When the boy wakes up, I'll make sure, he will die before speaking a word coming out of his tongue."

Jaime lets go of her sister, snatching his sword in sheath, and left the room. Cersei hesitated a bit longer, then knelt to get the dress from the floor. She feels so sorry for the little boy. She looks around the room feeling a bit sad inside her. Thinking of her late son. Then Myrcella came rushing in the door.

Myrcella came panting and huffing. Cersei doesn't know what the problem was, but she knew things were bad and coming.

"Mother, Joffrey...he's...he's fighting Tommen again!"

Cersei's eyes grew wide and places down the dress on the bed quickly and ran out the door with Myrcella by her side. Joffrey was beating Tommen with his fist so badly. Tommen was on the grass laying and scared of him. His eyes were full of fear and his face was full of bruises. Joffrey grabs his shirt and raised his brother a little.

"You should never speak to your prince brother like that! Or I'll have you..." He trailed off.

Joffrey's raised his fist and about to punch his little brother again, but Cersei stopped him.

"Joffrey!" She yells.

Joffrey turned to see who it was, and let's go of Tommen.

"What is it mother?" He asks, like nothing happened between him and Tommen.

Cersei raised an eyebrow at her son.

"Is this what you do for a living? Beating your brother!" She nearly yells.

Joffrey glares at Myrcella for this. Myrcella helped Tommen up and walked behind their mother.

"I was only teaching him a lesson." He says. "Kings can do whatever they like!"

"Your not a King yet and they treat their brothers or their sisters with respect." She hisses at her son.

He smirked.

"Then why does father stripped uncle Stannis from his honor and shipped him to DragonStone."

"That was his duty, as King."

As she almost turned around, she almost forgot to tell her son.

"Your aunt is here in Kings Landing for a visit. Do respect her, as she will respect you."

She turns back at Myrcella and Tommen, and walked off holding their hands.

"Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" She says to Tommen.

As Cersei went to the halls with them, Sansa passes by. Myrcella asked her mother so she could talk with Sansa and Cersei says yes. Myrcella was so happy and left with Sansa. When Cersei took Tommen a bath, Robert came in.

"What happened to Tommen?" He asks worriedly.

"He was beaten up by Joffrey." She answers calmly.

Tommen shivers in the tub, and looked at her mother. Robert grabbed a blanket to Tommen as he stood up, nakedly and wet, and wrapped himself with it to dry himself in. Cersei wipes his wet face with her hands and smiles at him.

"Damn that boy!" Robert growls. "He should be taught a lesson! I'll whip his ass and..."

"No." She says looking at him.

"No?" He repeated the word she said to him.

"He is your son, not to torment." She says to him.

Although that gave her the shiver, since it's not his son, his true son. Cersei gave Tommen new clothing to wear for the supper. 

"There, now run along to your sister and meet us for supper time with your aunt Irrista."

"But what about my bruises on my face?" He asks softly.

She kisses his forehead and says...

"It will be fine."

He smiles and hugs his mother. He left shortly leaving Robert and Cersei in their bedroom chamber alone. Cersei helped Robert with his suit and he helped Cersei button her clothing behind her back. Robert sighs, getting Cersei a little worried.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asks him, sitting next to him at their bed.

"It will be pain in the ass if I tell you." He says softly.

She cups his cheek and turns his head to face hers. He smiles at her and held her hand where she placed his cheek.

"Is there...another day for you and I to have another...try?" She asks softly and shyly.

Robert looked at her eyes, sorrowfully.

"No." He says in a flat tone. "Does it make you any better?"

Tears were forming in her eyes. She lets go of Robert, and walked to the door.

"I will be in for supper." She says and closes the door behind her.

She leaned against the wall and tears fell down her eyes. She then, wipes her tears off, so no one could see her crying. She went to dine, for supper with her family.