Jaime

He walked down the river stream seeing his brother Tyrion piss at it. He came beside him and also unzip his trouser and pissed.

"I was wondering where I could find you, brother." Jaime said.

Tyrion groaned after he was done pissing at the river and zipped up his trouser.

"I was wondering if you ever take a bath here in the river." He said.

Jaime moaned a bit after he was done pissing. He looks down at his brother and smirked.

"Our men bathed here and pisses here."

"I'm sure our father bathes here too."

They began to laugh. They started walking to the camp and through the tents. By the time they reached to Lord Tywin's tent, Jaime sat at the table as Tyrion waddled across to get an empty seat. Lord Tywin was looking at the map and placing tiny wooden statues representing soldiers.

"I see you both are having fun." Lord Tywin says, but his eyes are still examining the map.

"How is our little sister?" Tyrion spoke.

"She is in King's Landing with your sister Cersei." Tywin's gaze are now on Tyrion.

"I heard that Irrisra escaped King's Landing and went across the Narrow Sea. I wonder who had scared her off."

"No doubt, brother." Jaime agreed.

"Your sister has a mind of her own. Soon I will arrange the marriage for her after war is done. I'm sure some lordling would take her under her wings."

"She never likes to get married or be married." Tyrion took a sip of wine out of the goblet. "She will find out soon enough."

"I don't care if she finds out. She is not going to stop me because I am her father." Tywin raised his voice, but then immediately calmed himself. "My priorities first are my family. I am trying to do it as best as I can. I want her to have a good life with a lord husband and children. But now I need to focus on taking Winterfell."

"Father, since lord Eddard Stark is going to get his head cut off, the boy of his is going to start war." Jaime said tracing his finger on the wooden table. "He is going to march upon us first."

"Indeed." Tywin agreed. "We must act quickly, before they do."

"The young wolf hunts down the lions." Tyrion said.

"We should go kill them now or never. The young wolfs head is mine." Jaime argued.

"Then you will be called the Kingslayer who killed two Great Kings." Tyrion said.

"We don't want to cause more madness and corruption that had already made the Seven Realms go crazy and chaotic!" Lord Tywin exclaimed at them.

"Father, they are on us Lannisters. They say it is our fault of such things that aren't suppose to happen." Tyrion says calmly.

"We will kill and take down the wolf before they take us."

"But what about Lord Stannis and Lord Renly? They are upon us too." Jaime asked.

"You mean King Stannis and King Renly." Tyrion fixed Jaime's mistake.

"King Renly broke the bloodline and claims himself King, and not Stannis." Lord Tywin says.

Tywin's finger traced the map and pointed to where Renly is at. Same to Stannis and Robb. Jaime looked at every turn on what his father is doing. Tyrion was just drinking his goblet of wine.

"We will place camp here and place four hundred thousand soldiers blocking King Renly's army heading towards King's Landing. Then we will place twenty thousand soldiers blocking Robb's army coming down West to us. If Stannis is sailing from Dragonstone to King's Landing, we will see if we have extra men to guard the wall and gates and in the city."

"I will march my men up North to kill the Wolf's men, father." Jaime said.

"Me too, father." Tyrion called.

"We will have your uncle Ser Kevan take the southern side to block Renly and his army."

Tyrion jumped out of his seat and wobbled.

"Well, I guess that is it for today's plan. I shall go to my tent and drink more wine."

"I don't want whores living in your tent, Tyrion. If I see one whore, I'll hang her." Lord Tywin said making Tyrion hesitate before walking out.

It became silent for Jaime and his father. Jaime was about to leave and see to a smith, but Tywin stopped him.

"Jaime. Sit."

He did as he commanded and he felt like a dog.

"I want you to be patient if they are not coming after you first."

"You know I have a bad temper and patience."

"Yes."

"So why waiting for them. I can lead an army to victory."

"Or to losing." Lord Tywin talked back to his son. "If we lose you will be captured and be taken as a hostage and same to your men, but going to get killed first."

"I won't let them get away with it and I swear by the old gods and new that I will never let them defeat us in battle."

Lord Tywin chuckled.

"Still swear by the old gods and new? Their gods if you swear an oath to them it is most likely breaking an oath that is promised."

When Jaime got out of his seat and about to leave Lord Tywin stopped him once more. Jaime slightly moved his head to look at his father.

"When war is over, I want you to search for your little sister. And see to her that she is safe and taken care of. I want her alive and back to Casterly Rock. Is that understood, my son."

"Yes . . . father."