Jorah

"I have brought news from King's Landing, from King Robert Baratheon." A messenger came from the ship.

Jorah took the paper, and unrolled it. He examines it and looked back at the messenger.

"Thank you." He says.

The messenger left, and ser Jorah mounted on his horse and began to gallop. King Robert Baratheon is going to send someone to spy on the Targaryens. But who? He thought. He new he couldn't go back to his place, Eddard sworn to chop off his head. He is too ashamed to go back to his family's. His wife is already wed to another man, and his father doesn't want to see him again.

Now he is on the other side of the world, away from those people whom he love and served. He has to do his duty. If he doesn't do his duty he might get his head on a spike. Robert will be furious.

He arrived at Pentos to help serve the Targaryens. It is the only way he could spy on. He dismounted himself and walked up the stairs, seeing Magister Illyrio waiting for him, and Prince Viserys at his side.

"My prince." He knelt down to one knee in front of Viserys.

Viserys liked the way he knelt to his future king.

"Rise." He says.

Jorah did as he was told.

"Ser Jorah Mormont." Magister Ilyrio says to him. "Welcome to Pentos."

He nodded at him.

"My prince, I am yours and your sister to serve."

"I like him." He says. "He knows how to respect a ruler, especially a king."

"Where is your sister, Daenerys." Magister Ilyrio asks glancing back behind him.

Viserys snorted.

"She is bathing right now, I don't want the Dothraki's to smell her sweat."

By the time the Dothraki's came, ser Jorah stood next to Magister Ilyrio. Viserys stood next to Daenerys whispering in her ear. He wondered what he is saying in his sister's ear. Daenerys walked up close to the Khal, while the Khal steadied his horse. He studied her, but then a few moments he galloped away from her, leading his Khal bloodriders back to their homes.

"Where is he going?" Viserys ran to Magister Ilyrio.

"The ceremony is over." He says calmly.

"Did he like her? He didn't say anything."

"Trust me, your grace. If he didn't like her, we'd know."

Magister Ilyrio starts to walk away with Viserys, talking about the Dothraki people. Daenerys was behind them, and so was ser Jorah. Ser Jorah was now side to side with Daenerys Targaryen.

"One day you will be queen of Dothraki's, princess." He says to her.

"But I don't want to be his queen." She says. "I want to go home, ser Jorah."

She looks down at the floor. Jorah feels sorry for her.

"I want to go home too, princess. Now I can't go back home now, I have duties to take care of. One day your brother will sit on the iron throne and rule back the homeland the Targaryen's had lost. You will soon be home."

"I hope I will, brave knight." She says walking away.

He hesitated a bit. Ser Jorah turned away and went back to get his horse. He rode off and went up the mountain to climb on top of it. He feels the breeze blowing on his face. It felt wonderful to be up on the mountain.

Will I ever love someone again... He thought.