Eddard

He walked to Arya's bedroom chamber to talk to her. He knocked twice on the wooden door. He could hear Arya scrambling around her bedroom.

"Just a moment!" She shouts at the door.

Eddard was getting impatient.

"Arya, open the door."

"I said just a moment!" She shouts again, but even louder.

He sighs softly and opens the door. He then could see Arya quickly put a long metal thing away in her chest. He wonders what it was. Arya stood up and looked down at her father.

"What is that?" He asks pointing at the chest.

Arya shrugs her shoulders.

"It's nothing." She says to her father.

"Nothing?" He asks again.

"Nothing."

He crosses his arms and looked at her daughter unhappily, thinking that she is lying to her father.

"May I see what it is?"

Arya looks back at the chest behind her, and sighs quietly. She knelt down and opens the chest and took out the cloth on top, revealing a thin, skinny sword. She handed it over to her father, and he exams it carefully. He laughed at the sword, which makes Arya uncomfortable.

"Our swordsman crafted it from Winterfell. Who gave you this?" He looks at Arya.

"Jon, gave it to me. As a present." She says shyly.

Thinking of Jon must've hurt her. Eddard knew Jon loves Arya more than anyone. He gave Arya back her sword.

"Aren't you going to take it away from me, since I'm a girl?" She asks her father.

He smiled at her and kisses her forehead.

"Don't you want to hold a sword and wheeled it."

She nods at him. He rubs her head and she smiles back.

"Can you ask someone to teach me how to do sword lessons?" She asks.

"Yes, of course."

"Thank you father." She smiles happily at that.

They hugged each other and Eddard loved her daughter very much. When the doors opened, Jory came in.

"My Lord, King Robert requests a word with you."

Eddard nods and turned back to Arya and kisses her on the forehead.

"We will talk later." He touches her nose which made her giggle.

Eddard came out of his daughter's bedroom and sees that Robert was waiting down the hallway. Eddard came to him and crosses his arms.

"Is there something you need to tell me?" He asks.

"Yes. Would you like to go to supper with me?" He said grumbling.

"I'm not entirely hungry. Why do you want me to come?"

"I need someone to chat with, if the supper shit gets boring." He laughs a bit. "Do this for me Eddard. I want someone to be with me by my side."

Eddard sighs, rolling his eyes at him.

"When is supper?"

Robert chuckles and gave him a smile.

"Tonight, we eat with the Lannister's."

Robert and Eddard were seated at the ends of the table. Cersei and the children were seated next to Robert. Jaime was seated next to Eddard, and the empty seat was for Irrista.