Requseted imagine Stuart twombly

You where an intern like everyone else . You where smart and the best looking out of all the girls .

You loved working for google and there was even perks you got to see Stuart twombly all day for 5 days . You had just had a quidcca (spelt it wrong sorry ) and you where beat his team and you sure him looking at you in shock .

That lunch he came over to you and you and him started talking and you found out that you and him had a lot in common .

Time moved on and it had now been two weeks and you where up against Stuarts team again and you smiled at him and said " I'm going to beat your ass again" and he laughs and says "you probably will you know to much about this game " and he smiles at you and you walk out on to the pitch and get to where you need to be and the match goes well .

You beat him again .later that night you go to a strip club .you where uncomfortable being there .(I'm sorry I haven't really watched the film so I don't know much ) you where one of two girls so you and her just talked why the boys just day dreamed and the strippers and you see Stuart dribbling over the girls and you start to get jealous .

You walk out of the club upset and that's when you notice he followed you out .and you turn and see him looking at you and you smile at him and say "what are you doing out here you should be in there having fun " and he looks you dead in the eye and says "Amanda your all I need I don't need girl wearing only half there clothes I want you and you may not feel the same but I really like you "

And he looks at you dead in the eye and kisses you and you kiss him back and you spent the rest of the night at home watching harry potter and other nerdy things .