ster trek haveing nightmares

Kirk :you were running from knan and  he had got hold of you in that moment you shot up in bed to see kirk looking at you with worry in his eyes. you told him what had happened and he gave you a soft kiss on the lips and told you that no one will every take you away from him. You felt more safe after he said that.

Chekov : you were getting picked on by every one the ship even your boyfriend of 2 years . you woke up crying . when you saw him looking at you he asked you what was wrong . you told him what was wrong and he looked at you . "you really think I would do that to the only person I love " after you talked you both fell a sleep .

Scotty : "HELP ME IM TRAPPED "

you screamed out in pain .you were trapped in part off the ship and the ceiling caved in and you were under it . more of the ship fell by this time you gave up and waited to dead . thats when you got woke up by someone shaking you . it was Scotty looking paniced . "las are you ok ".

"yes I am it was just a nightmare . "when you told him what happened he gave you a kiss and said to you if you every were lost or hurt he would always come and find you no matter what it takes.

Khan: you had never seen the bad side of knan till now all you had done was speak at the wrong time . he was now trying to kill you . you were  scared and trying not to just give up on life and let him kill you .thats when you felt a soft kiss on your lips it was knan you moved away till he asked whats wrong .thats when you knew it was just a nightmare .you looked at him and smiled ."sorry I was haveing a nightmare " you told him want happened and he told you he would never let you see that side of him every.

Bones:you were having a fight with bones .when he shouted the one thing you never wanted him to say to you ."I DONT LOVE YOU AND I NEVER DID" by this point you where in a ball in the corner crying your eyes out . thats when you saw his eyes looking at you . you looked at him ."y/n your sweating are you ill" "no I think i just had a nightmare " he looked at you and looked worried .you told him what happened and he said he would never let you go every .

Spock: you where sitting in front of khan tied to a chair and you tried to scream but couldn't you had a piece of rag in your mouth and you spat it out and you screamed . Meanwhile Spock had woken up with your screaming and he looked at you at first not knowing what to do then he kiss your forehead and says I'm here know ones going to get you . And when you wake up you and him talk about it till you get sleepy again .