Benedict cumberbatch Request

You a very famous actress and you have just made a film and what comes once you have filmed a film the endless interviews and the some questions all the time but you got to meet some lovely people and some other world famous actors which you loved .

There was one actor you had never meet before Benedict cumberbatch you had heard from people that he wanted to meet you as and as you worked under the same management you didn't think it would be that hard but it it was . Until you got told that you will be doing an interview with him .

You woke up that morning and it was all go you had other interview to do before you went to your main one which was a live telly interview with Benedict . You where nervousness you had done all your other interviews and where on your way to the finale one .

You soon had your hair and make up done and where just waiting for everyone else to be done so you waited in the green room and who should walk in Benedict . You started talking and you and him hit it off . Soon it was time for your interview and you got asked a lot about it and soon ben came out and you and him had a laugh and at the end of the interview .

When the cameras where turned off he gave you his number and asked you on a date .