amazingphil Youtuber

imagine doing the girlfriend tag with him. You and Phil had been dating for a long time but never got round to doing it because he was scared of what people would say about you. But in the end he choose to and it went very well and he got almost of the questions right and the same for you.

imagine him makeing a video about you and why he loves you. You had been getting a light hate and he hated seeing you this way so he wanted to do something about it.

imagine doing a day in the life with you and your daughter . Dan was obviously in it as well. But he mostly played with the baby as his her godfather.

imagine having a bad day and Phil does everything to make you smile .and it works.work had been hard and you had called Phil earlier in the day so he knew how you felt so he got take away and put your favourite film on for you.

imagine dan and Phil talking about you on the radio .

imagine sleeping in the same bed as him .

imagine him telling you that he loves you for the first time.

imagine him asking you to marry him and dan helping him .

imagine him saying how much he loves you on Twitter .

Imagine buying a house together. Dan ended up moving in for a bit and then buying the house next to yous guys. You had come to terms with the fact if you married Phil you also marry Dan.

Imagine getting a dog together

Imagine being dans sister and phils  wife. Dan was over the moon and you had both found someone.

celebrity imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें