Requsted imagine Jeremy renner

It was your birthday and being married to Jeremy meant that you had every super hero you loved as a kid in your house to show you there love .

You where 6 months pregnant with Jeremy's baby .so you where getting to the point where it was uncomfortable to move .but you woke up early to get everything done for the party you where having .

All you friends and family where coming . And some of the cast of avengers as well . So you where excited . You walk around the living room when the door bell when and you went to the door to see the cast and you welcome them in .

You had laid out many different finger foods on a small table Robert goes straight over and eats while the rest give you your presents some are big and some are small .but most are for the baby. You say thank you to everyone and you wait for your husband to get home from getting you your present  .

Jeremy's pov

While Rachael is with all her friends and people that she loves . I'm out buying her a puppy me and her have always talked about getting a puppy together but today was the day I get her one .

She had always loved german shepherds (I'm sorry there my fav dog !) so I'm going out to these lovely farm that there working dog has just had pups . So I went there and got her one .

Rachael's pov

The party was going great everyone was having fun well I say party it was more like a gathering of friends .me and Scarlett where talking when it started . I got a shooting pain my in side it was like nothing I had felt before .

It was unbearable .Scarlett looked at me worried and I say " I think the boy is coming early what do I do "

Jeremy's pov

I was driving home with a puppy that couldn't stop moving in the back and I get the call to say that my baby son ha just been born at home .i speed home and when I see Rachael with the baby in her arms getting in an ambulance I cry . And get in with her .

* a couple of weeks later *

You and Jeremy are taking your beautiful son home .

(Yes I know it's shit but my mind has been else where .!)