September 8th 2015

So I know most people do an intro, but no thanks. this is it.

I'm in grade 8, first day was today, and I'm a girl. I hate (and love) boys, i get moody and I'm a crappy person. aren't we all, though?

This book will get sad, serious and funny. If you don't like books bout real people, and real feelings, go read a book where the girl always gets the boy, and changes his bad boy ways. Crap I tell you, crap. Some I like, Some I wish to burn. It doesn't actually happen 9 times out of 10. Thanks, please leave nicely, and don't drink that Hatorade. :P I'm sorry if that sounded rude, I want to get into the other part of this book. The me telling you about my crappy life. Are you ready? I hope so.

So I won't be telling you about my past, cuz i generally hate it, unless it helps or is in a story. My spelling might be crap, but it's okay, right?

Today was the first day of school. I went and saw everyone i missed, and some who I didn't. This one girl is the girl that everyone likes, but secretly hates.

She's pretty, but ugly on the inside. She's smart,but modest. Gets the best grades, and nothing lower. a 92% is a death note for her. She flirts with the "it" guy, and when everyone likes him, she ttys to choose another one, thinking she's the effing queen and makes all the decisions. She is a bee, and i hate her. And she always has her little minions, that do all her biddings. One girl, who i liked at the beginning as a friend, on the last day said " you shouldn't date her, she's a whore." more on that another time.

So i absolutely hate her. Only person I've ever hated. Luckily, only one minion is in my class, but she's the backstabbing one. Acts like your friend, than stabs you like she's trying to murder you. I was tempted to ask her if she wanted the knife she'd stabbed in my back, or if she'd like to twist it in more.

I'm seeming like such a bee. Sorry.

I'll write more tomorrow, but for now i must leave my lovelies. I'm a twat, I get it. sorry. i need to tell you guys stuff about my crush and all that tomorrow, If my bestir reads it, she's gonna learn some new things.

Bye.