October 28, 2015

Omg 3 days! Sorry. It's going to be like this for Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day. Even though it's a pretty depressing holiday if you have no one, we've got a dance for that too. Those are the 3 dances we have. And a dance-a-thon.

Anyways, not much has happened. I followed Adrian yesterday, and this morning he requested to follow me. Not that big of a deal though. This was on Instagram not here.

So I have to ask someone to dance at the dance this Friday, and it has to be a guy, and I have to ask until someone says yes. I think I might ask Casey. Cuz I've never actually stood and talked to Adrain (other than dreams) and Ben hates me. So yeah.

I'm not sure what to say not. I'm writing another chapter for my other book, Chick Chat, cuz I was peeing in the school bathroom when I thought of it. So April mentioned this when I told her, it seems that we always come up with the best ideas, lyrics and all that when your lower body is exposed. Like showering, shaving, peeing, crapping and all that. Also, when I'm changing I always come up with stuff. Or when I should be sleeping, so I don't get up and write it, so I always forget in the morning. Whenever it's not convenient, I get ideas. It's stupid.

Also, I wanted to write a script or something, and it's a romance. I need 4 names. 2 boys and 2 girls. Here are the personalities.

B1: really shy. Doesn't talk to many people. Always seen with a book and his glasses, he's the easiest victim of villains.

B2: pretty much the opposite. Always seen with friends, going from group to group. He's always has a girl swooning over him, and never looks stupid or uncool.

G1: She's the kind of girl that's like all the others. She wears all the coolest clothes, her music is the same as everyone's, but she's different somehow. She stands out by fitting in.

G2: she's a bad person. Being suspended from 2 schools, and getting in trouble at least twice a day doesn't faze her. But every so often, you see her do something she doesn't normally do. Not her kind of activity. I wonder what it is?

Thanks for helping if you do. I'll probably actually change the personalities but not names. I just need 2 guys and 2 girls names. Thanks again.

Bye! 🙄