September 11th 2015

So, I'm sorry that I didn't write yesterday, but I was at school, and then after I packed up for this weekend, you know, my besties dads wedding? Well I packed, are dinner and I was waiting from about 7:30, cuz she said around that time, but they picked me up at 9.

But I was reading books on here, although my battery was at 7% so I didn't.

So we drove an hour and a bit to a little town, where they live and it's really nice. We went biking around to look at the animals, cuz they live around a lot of farms, so she brought me to a farm with 3 horses, 1 miniature horse and a cow. The cow us Maybelline, the horses were L'oreal, Chanel and Doir. And the miniature was Mac. Cuz he was the only boy. So then, we went to some more, they weren't that exciting, but one was an ALPACA FARM! It was awesome. There were boy and girl alpacas.

So we did that, I met all her step brothers and sisters. Her brother is 1 year younger, Mike, 1 sister was our age, only 7 months older, she was Tess, and the oldest was Kate who is 16. She has a real sister, who is 2 years younger and her name is Rhen. All these names are fake, of course.

So we had fun, we set up the chairs for the wedding, cuz they are doing to in their backyard (it's a pretty big backyard.) so we set them up in the big deck, we got the tables out on the grass, and it's near this home-made dance floor. It's just black floor stuff, poles and Christmas lights on them. They've got tents too. Also, the biggest fire pit ever! It's like, huge and they cut down 2 trees for tomorrow (the wedding day) cuz it's at night, so yeah.

It's fun and all, and it's nice to meet new people.

You thought there was gonna be a down side don't you? Not really, except I'm in bloody hell (aka my period) and before I left my mom got me new ones, cuz I need more and she got me Tampax Pearl Something-Or-Other, but I usually use Tampax Pearl Active. And they are smaller applicators, and I can put them it, but now they are uncomfortable and I'm at a nail salon and can't change it. And ur wondering, how are you typing if ur getting ur nails done? I'm not. April is, and I went with her, Kate, Tess, Rhen and her step mom, Carey.

So I'm going to the grocery store with Carey, I'll write more if something happened, if I forget, I'll tell it in my next chapter. Sorry it seemed that I jumped from subject to subject here. I was just writing one thing, then thought of another, finished the other sentence, and wrote about the new one.

Oh, and Aprils username is MadKamKam   Go read her books!

Baiiiiiiiii,