November 21, 2015

She was right.

April was right. When she said that he stared at me like I was the centre of his universe, I didn't think it was true. I thought "Oh no. That's not it. He just looked at me."

I was wrong. He confirmed.

I'll tell you now.

So I was talking to him really late Thursday night, ok and really early Friday morning (about 11:30 pm to 3 am). While talking to him at the start of the chat (11:30 or 12), I was ready Aprils book. Well I got to one part, and starting crying. It was freaking sad! This is what I was crying over:

Book- Reality Of A Middle Child
By: MadKamKam (shameless promo)

But tonight, I realized none of it was true. I love KC. He's my favourite person in the world. I love him more than my phone, more than KitKats, hell, I love him more than my parents. But when I was about to tell him, I saw he looked at her (me) like she was the centre of his universe. I saw how he looked so happy to just be near her and I just couldn't bring myself to tell him I I liked him and complicate things.

Well I cried at the "centre of his universe" thing. But he heard me crying. Well he heard it in my voice. And he asked why, and I said it was nothing. I said I was fine.

But I wasn't. I was talking to someone who might look at me like I was everything. And I wanted they. And I wanted to know.

So he kept bugging, so I had to tell him the truth so he would shut up. I told him this, (only the universe part. NOT THE LOVE PART) and then asked "but I didn't see what she did. I don't know f she's right. Do you look at me like that?"

Then he said:

How else would I look at you?

WHAT THE HELL???? SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE I LOVE YOU!!!!

Anyways, my friend Sharpay knows, she "ships it", and she said "I'm going to pressure him to kiss you!" WHAT GIRL??? I would love to kiss him though.

Also, we made a bet. It was late (or 2 am), and I said "you know what? I could totally beat you in volleyball." So we made a bet. We play, with partners (mine is Sharpay) and if he win, I have to dance with him at the winter dance. So Sharpay knows I like him, I've told her all the stories and yeah. She texts me "I HAVE to lose this game" and I told her I'm going to ask him to the dance even if I win.

Yup. I want to kiss KC. I want to dance with KC. I'm probably going to at least do the latter one. I hope I get to do the first one. ❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍

She's also said we are relationship goals. And I said there isn't a relationship for this goals. And then she was like, umm shut up. There is one. Sharpay Also made a song for him. She said she would sing it on Monday. I said fine. I'm scared now.

If you breeeaaak my friends heeeeeeaaaaarrt ...... I shall brrrreeeeeeaakkk.. ... Your neeeeeeccckkkk"
to KC
from Sharpay

Wonderful isn't it? I love him. I want to tell him. I don't know how.

Goodbye.