October 30, 2015

So it turns out I have 3 dreams. Here it is.

3:

So I DM'd him and told him. And so in this it's what happens after. So about 2 hours after I sent it, it sent the notification that he saw it (which it does) and he didn't answer. So I thought, crap he's weirded out and feels awkward and doesn't feel the same way. About 15 minutes of me freaking out, I went back on Instagram to scroll and he had posted a picture of me (from my page, because he follows back) and said "I know I didn't get to go to the dance today, and I'm only dad because I didn't get to dance with the one girl." I then sent a DM back and asked "did someone dare you to post that. Did you already tell?" And he said "no. No one told me to do anything. Even if they tried, I don't listen. This is all my idea" and then when we got to school on Monday we just smiled at each other.

So I've got one about KC, but I've got to tell you, I don't like 3 people. I don't like Ben anymore, and I like KC more than Adrian, but if either asked me to dance, I wouldn't say no to either. But not both at once. Haha. So here it is.

On the bus, April and I had to come up with dares for each other, because we didn't do the dance thing. So, she already had one for me, and I was thinking of one but got back tracked and day dreamed about what her question was. Here it is.

"I dare you to kiss KC sometime this week" and I was like "what the hell?" Then she told me it could be on the cheek so I was a little more relaxed. So on Tuesday, I told him to meet me at the bleachers, at the back of the field, on the outside of the baseball diamond. So he got there and asked why he was there. So I told him "this is for a dare. Don't hurt me" so I went in to kiss him on the cheek, but he must have caught on and he turned his head and we kissed. Like really kissed. And I leaned away and was like "Cole?!" And he was like "It may have been a dare to kiss me, but 1 April told me it could be a real kiss, and 2 I've wanted to do that for awhile." And then my face went all tomato like again.

So that's it. Ummmm yeah.

Bai 😍😘❣💖💕