breakfast

When I opened my eyes, the light from outside was filling the room. I felt a weight on my arm and turned my head. I smiled when I saw a sleeping clarke. She seemed so peaceful. I gently moved my arm from under her. Well, I tried to. She just held me tighter so I couldn't move. I giggled quietly but she started to stir in her sleep. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a smile. Then she realized she was holding me and let go and sat up. I sat up as well. 'Sorry. I did t meann to fall asleep on you.' She told me.

'It's okay, I needed to go to sleep anyway. It was warm anyway.' Then I realized what I said and shut up. She laughed at that and got up. 'Where are you going?' I asked.

She turned around and looked at me. 'I need to go to the toilet.'

'Okay. I don't know how well they would fit but you can borrow some of my clothes if you want.' She thanked me and walked to. The bathroom. I got up and changed into dark jeans and a plain white tank top. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and started to pull out food. I chose to make waffles with syrup. And by make I mean put in the oven and let them cook. I poured two glasses of orange juice and set them on the breakfast bar. I moved back to the oven but they still weren't done. Then I heard a noise come from behind me. I turned around and stared at clarke. She looked amazing! She was wearing by black with blue stripped leather jacket, a gray tank top and black jeans. It was beautiful. 'Clarke, you look- uh, you look nice.' I said, stumbling over my words.

'Thank you, they actually fit perfectly. Thank you for letting me borrow them.'

'It's no problem. In fact, you can keep the leather jacket. I don't wear it that often and it looks better on you than it does on me.' She blushed and sat at the breakfast bar. 'Whatever's cooking smells great! I'm so hungry I could eat a deer!'

'Well, no dears I'm afraid. Just waffles.'

'Well, I guess I can cope. Maybe.' I laughed at her and took out the waffles from the oven. I put them on a plate and gave us three each. I poured syrup on them both and handed one to her and put the other one next to her. I took a seat and dug in. I was really hungry.

'So, today's Friday, I was wondering if you wanted to stay fro the weekend. My mom will be here Friday night and Saturday morning, but then she's going on a business trip for a week. We could go back to your house after school and you could grab some stuff?' I suggested. She finished her last waffle and put her fork down.

'Sure! I would love that! We'll go to my house after school then. Its a plan.' She looked at the watch on her wrist and stood up.

'What? Is something wrong?' I asked her, wondering if I did something.

'No, we just need to hurry! School starts in twenty minutes!' I stood up and rushed to get our shoes. I pulled my boots on, as did she and grabbed the front door keys. I swung the front door open and locked it behind us. We walked as fast as we could but, when we were five minutes away from school we saw.....
-----------------------------------------------------

Yay cliffhangers! I'll update soon!