You leave me no choice

I woke up to the sound of snoring. Clarke's face was smushed against the pillow, but she still managed to look cute. I noticed her mouth slightly open but i could see that it was clearly her snoring. It wasn't too loud but it wasn't exactly silent. I pushed the hair out of her face and put my arm back over her waist. She stirred in her sleep then moved closer to me. She grabbed onto my shirt gently and rested her head on my chest. Then she relaxed again and the sound of her snores were heard again. I closed my eyes, attempting to go back to sleep. Then i heard a clicking noise... 'Yes, i got it!' I heard someone say. My eyes snapped open and i saw octavia stood over us, holding her phone. She showed the picture to Raven. 'This is definitely something i can use against our little Clarky' she chuckled and turned around. I groaned, causing Clarke to wake up and lift her head to look at me. She realized she was holding onto me, blushed and let go - much to my disappointment.

'Why are we awake so early?' She moaned.

'Clarke it's like eleven o'clock.' I laughed.

'That is early!' She moaned crashing her head back onto the pillow.i laughed at her and sat up on the bed.

'Come on Clarke, wake up.' She shook her head against the pillow. I sighed and tucked my knees underneath my and looked at her. 'I'm sorry clarke. You leave me no choice.' She turned her head slightly just in time to see me rach down and start to tickle her. She squirmed around trying to esscape. I continued to tickle her until she nearly fell off the bed. I caught her back and pulled her up. Her face was within two inches of mine- that's when i remembered that our friends were in the room and that i couldn't kiss Clarke again. The last time was because it was a dare. Clarke said it meant nothing and i don't want to end up feeling so deeply for her then end up hurt because she doesn't feel the same way. I don't want love to ruin me or to leave me in peices. I moved away from Clarke and sat on the edge of my bed, Clarke stood up and came around to the same side of the bed as us.

'So guys, what're we doing today?' Raven asked. I thought about it for a second and then remembered what day it was. I smirked at her.

'We are going to make sure you're not going to murder wick on this date of yours tonight.'

'Ughh, i forgot today was saturday. Do i have to go?' Immideately we all said 'yes' she sigjed and pulled a grey T-shirt over her head and pulled on a black pair of jeans, then she put on her red jacket. Evryone else staryed getting changed aswell. Octavia in a dark blue leather jacket and black tank top and grey jeans. Clarke was wearing the jacket i have her, a white shirt and grey jeans. I felt quite cold so i decided to put on my baggy red jumper and black jeans.

'Before we sort Raven out for later, do you guys want to come for a walk through the woods?' I like the outdoors and i noticed the woods when i came here. I haven't had a chance to check them out yet though.' I asked them.

They all looked at eachother, then Clarke spoke. 'Sure, we used to hang out in the woods all the time. I wonder ifthe tree house is still there' she shrugged.

'And the old den!' O exclaimed. Clarke laugjed and nodded.

'Yeah, maybe they're still there.' I smiled at all of them and walked towards my door. I turned to face them when i reached my doorframe,

'What are you guys waiting for?'

-_-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_--_-

Sorry this was short guys, it was just a filler chapter :D thank you guys for reading this though, love you guys :)