Snapchat

Lexa's p.o.v

It's about nine now, Octavia left about half an hour ago just after raven left for her date with wick. Despite our efforts, we couldn't convince her to wear a dress but she did let us pick out her best shirt and a pair of shorts - so we took what we could get. Right now Clarke and I are sat on my bed relaxing and listening to music. Clarke pulled out her phone and tapped the screen a few times.

"Lexa, come check out this new Snapchat filter they uploaded! It's cool, it's like some sort of war paint" she took a picture on her phone then turned it towards me, I smiled and she snapped the shot. "It suits you a lot. Like it was meant for you or something" she chuckled.

"It looks pretty good on you too" I smiled. I crawled across the bed and lay down next to her and put my head on her shoulder. "What do you want to do tomorrow? Raven and O aren't here so we can do whatever you want" she lay and thought for a while, then she turned to face me.

"You're new here right? So you haven't had time to explore yet. There is one place that I like to go if everything is stressful or if I need a brake from life. Nobody else knows about it since I hide it pretty well... but maybe I can share it with you" I brushed a piece of her hair out of her face and grinned.

"I would be honoured if you showed me your special place" she smiled back and we lay there in each others company. Soon enough my eyes started to drift shut and before I knew it I was asleep.

Clarke's P.O.V

I woke up to find the space next to me was empty. I sat up trying to figure out where Lexa had gone. I figured she might have gone to the toilet until I noticed that the bathroom door was open and she always shuts it when she's in there. I stood up and walked towards the door trying to find out where she had gone. Once I stepped into the hallway the smell of bacon and eggs hit me. I walled downstairs, following the smell until I ended up in a large kitchen that had been painted blue. My eyes flickered to Lexa who's back was facing me. I crept over to her as quiet as I could and then wrapped my arms around her waist. She turned her head slightly and smiled at me before looking back down at the frying pan.

"Hey, you actually woke up at a decent time and haven't complained yet, that's impressive." I slapped her arm lightly then wrapped it back around her, resting my head on her shoulder.

"so, you decided to cook us breakfast huh?" She shook her head and I gave her a puzzled look.

"Nope. This breakfast is all for me. Nothing can convince me otherwise." I smirked at her then kissed her neck lightly. "... that may be helping your argument." I reached up and kissed her mouth. "...you may have some" I laughed at her and pulled away so she could lift the pan up from the stove. She took it over to some plates and neatly placed the food on them. We both sat down at the table, opposite from each other and dug in.

"This is really good! I had no idea you knew how to cook."

"There's a lot you don't know about me prisa" I blushed at the nickname. Something about it just makes me feel warm. Maybe it's partly because it's part of who she was before she came here? Because it gives me a small part of her old life? I have no idea but I like it.

"Ya know, I think I need a nickname for you" I told her.

"Wh..what?" She stuttered as if she weren't expecting it.

"I mean, you've got one for me so I think I should give one to you. It's only fair" she debated with herself for a second then nodded.

"Alright then, give it your best shot" I thought for a while and tried to think through everything I know about her so far, which turned out to not be a lot. 

"I don't know much about you yet and unfortunately I don't have any language my friends and I had made up, so for now I'm going to call you" I paused for a second to think "I'm gonna call you raccoon. Because as cool as the war paint filter looked on you, you kind of looked like a racoon." She starred at me for a moment and I thought she would get upset, but then she broke out into laughter, which caused me to laugh. I soon realised the name was so weird that it was funny; but I was sticking to it anyway. After our laughter had died down we continued to finish off our food in a comfortable silence, enjoying each others company. Once we had both finished I insisted on cleaning the plates. Lexa went up to get changed while I did then and in turn I got changed not long after. We headed out at about half 12. "So, where are we going?" She asked me.

"Ah ah, that's a secret. You'll see when we get there." I shook my head at her, knowing she was getting impatient the longer she had to wait.

"The only reason I'm not making you is because it's such an important place to you. Otherwise I would've known ages ago." She told me.

"Uh huh, sure you would've" I said, in a non-convincing tone. With that I grabbed her hand and we continued off to my secret hide out. The place I've always gone to as a sanctuary.

----_----_-----_-----_----_----_-----_----_----_----

I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded in ages! I forgot about this book for a while and I've had loads to focus on and this couldn't be my main priority. I hope this wasn't too bad and the next one should be up soon as I've already got all the ideas I want to include in the next one.
Thanks guys!